In partnership with leadership and human resources, assess development needs, performing gap analysis, designing and leading programs that continue to build on your organizations people first culture and the overall organizational strategy to support the right leadership skills and capabilities.
More Uses of the Talent Management Toolkit:
- Secure your organization leads and facilitates conversations with business unit leaders considering the performance and potential of future leaders in organization (calibration and succession planning).
- Devise: work closely with management and team members to drive and sustain culture initiatives that focus on engaged employees, positive work environment, increased productivity and retention.
- Assure your organization establishes operational and performance metrics to measure and support learning and development initiatives and programs; drive priorities and measures outcomes and efficacy.
- Ensure that the Talent Management and Career Development approach is reflective of an environment that guarantees retention of the highly coveted employees in an extremely competitive environment for key talent.
- Orchestrate: human capital effectiveness, diversity and inclusion, and employee engagement strategies deploy and embed your strategy, purpose and leadership attributes.
- Assure your organization conducts follow up on all completed training programs in order to evaluate and measure results and create reports for leadership and key stakeholders.
- Identify organization wide and business specific learning and development needs; develop and implements strategic initiatives and solutions to create, lead and grow a learning and development program.
- Guide: in collaboration with the training and development manager, develop and implements training on the pay administration, recruitment, and employment related training.
- Drive change and implementation of Organization Design, Performance Management, Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Employee Relations and Compensation programs with the business.
- Establish and implement change management framework and best practices to support your organizations need to scale while maintaining your core values and culture.
- Execute and support integrated talent management programs that directly tie to the business strategy and build alignment with departments and business leaders.
- Assure your organization inspires learning and development strategies and programs for individuals and teams that effectively builds capabilities for current and future workforce planning needs.
- Evolve performance through utilization of business levers as analytics, reporting, workforce management, talent management, quality, industry expertise.
- Continue efforts to foster a culture of quality conversations to ensure employees are continuously giving and receiving feedback, having ongoing career considerations to maximize the performance and potential.
- Establish your organization demonstrates a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods for the assessment and improvement of program effectiveness or the improvement of complex management processes and systems.
- Evaluate: in partnership with other members of the leadership group, deploy processes to assess training and development needs and ensure implementation of initiatives to close identified gaps.
- Confirm your organization ensures all learning and development programs and processes incorporate organization polices and values while supporting diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Provide thought leadership and support capability building of your business leaders, HRBPs and other Centers of Excellence, leveraging internal and external regional data, analytics, insights and trends to facilitate progressive ideas and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Help leaders identify key areas for Team Member Development and provide supporting tools, resources, and follow up to verify development is taking place.
- Accelerate successful leader transitions through preparation, communication, development tools / resources and coaching for successful leader transitions.
- Be able to take multiple and complex inputs and concepts and distill into simple, relevant and executable strategies that are relevant, pragmatic, easy to execute and drive impact.
- Drive culture through consistent, quality execution of performance management, talent management, compensation, benefits, talent acquisition, communication and continuous improvement initiatives.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Talent Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Talent Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Talent Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Talent Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Talent Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- How much of different digital exposures should be provided in order to demonstrate positive impact on the confidence of using technology, problem solving, engagement, and productivity improvement?
- Is talent management disproportionately investing in attracting, developing, retaining, and maximizing the performance of the highest performing and potential talent?
- What are the best practices around talent acquisition, what makes sense for your organization and what technologies stand out in a crowded field?
- How are thousands upon thousands of employees with specific profiles, appointed to perform specific tasks tracked and managed effectively?
- Which parts of all talent acquisition activities are critical to the competitive advantage of your organization and its long term success?
- What are the relationships between digital exposure, attitude change, ability improvement, engagement level and productivity change?
- How long does the project team remain responsible for divestiture activities or support after the official transaction date?
- What are the key features of the external environment and the labor market issues impacting on your talent management task?
- Which talent and organizational capabilities are required to enable your culture and the future direction of the business?
- Are macroeconomic and geopolitical risks factored into your organizations business strategy and decision making?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Talent Management book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Talent Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Talent Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Talent Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Talent Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Talent Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Talent Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Talent Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How many Talent Management project staff does this specific process affect?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization manage work to promote cooperation, individual initiative, innovation, flexibility, communications, and knowledge/skill sharing across work units?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Talent Management project documentation?
- Project Charter: Does the Talent Management project need to consider any special capacity or capability issues?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Talent Management project manager is using weighted average duration estimates to perform schedule network analysis. Which type of mathematical analysis is being used?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for determination of price variance by comparing planned Vs actual commitments?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post any action items, due dates, and responsibilities on the team website?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement unit have sound commercial awareness and knowledge of suppliers and the market?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
Step-by-step and complete Talent Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Talent Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Talent Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Talent Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Talent Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Talent Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Talent Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Talent Management project with this in-depth Talent Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Talent Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Talent Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Talent Management investments work better.
This Talent Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.