Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Talygen Business Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Talygen Business Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Talygen Business Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Talygen Business Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 635 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Talygen Business Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 635 standard requirements:
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- Did any value-added analysis or lean thinking take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the as is process map?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Talygen Business Intelligence agendas for the next 3 years?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- How do we measure improved Talygen Business Intelligence service perception, and satisfaction?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Talygen Business Intelligence, and Brand Value
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Talygen Business Intelligence with what users do day-to-day?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Talygen Business Intelligence book in PDF containing 635 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Talygen Business Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Talygen Business Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Talygen Business Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Talygen Business Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Talygen Business Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Talygen Business Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Talygen Business Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is there documentation of system capability requirements, data requirements, environment requirements, security requirements, and computer and hardware requirements?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Talygen Business Intelligence project?
- Scope Management Plan: Has adequate time for orientation & training of Talygen Business Intelligence project staff been provided for in relation to technical nature of the application and the experience levels of Talygen Business Intelligence project personnel?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet general requirements (for example, statement of work) for all deliverables?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to apply public procurement principles and to prepare tender and contract documents?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization an exempt employer for payroll tax purposes?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Talygen Business Intelligence project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do the orgabizations stakeholders do better than anyone else?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How effective is training that is delivered through technology-based platforms?
- Quality Management Plan: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
Step-by-step and complete Talygen Business Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Talygen Business Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Talygen Business Intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Talygen Business Intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Talygen Business Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Talygen Business Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Talygen Business Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Talygen Business Intelligence project with this in-depth Talygen Business Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Talygen Business Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Talygen Business Intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Talygen Business Intelligence investments work better.
This Talygen Business Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.