"I build. My team helps our organization build, design, staff, and manage its workplaces. By connecting teams to dedicated workplace experts we help to create inspiring work environments and deliver a great workplace experience for each team. I maintain strategic relationships with the senior leadership team, and I collaborate with each team to organize results driven team building events. Nearly every day a manager of a team tells us how important we are to the company, and then to think that at first I didn’t want to get involved."
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Team Building Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Team Building related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Team Building specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Team Building Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 1000 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Team Building improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 1000 standard requirements:
- What is your understanding of the word teamwork and how you have been involved with that process on the job or in other settings. How might teamwork (or lack of it) affect an office setting?
- At a typical planning session with your team, what percentage of the time do you consider the purpose and mission of your organization rather than implementation activities?
- Are there project management practices that remain constant across traditional, hybrid, and agile approaches (e.g., Risk Management, stakeholder management, team building)?
- When you bring gamification into your marketing, organizational development and training strategies, what are the potential positive - and negative - effects?
- Leadership is a source of competitive advantage: Do senior executives acknowledge the importance of leadership development to your organizations success?
- Are the activities in the action plans appropriate to the problem and to each of the root causes identified in the fishbone diagram and five whys?
- What actions do you take to increase the amount of trust and team spirit you share with those you most depend upon in day-to-day situations?
- How do you know whether an activity constitutes true organizational development and whether it has a chance of success and sustainability?
- Do your leadership programs focus mainly on horizontal development; what is it that leaders need to learn, and how do you give them that?
- Does HR ensure there is appropriate investment in terms of capacity building within your organization including leadership development?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Team Building book in PDF containing 1000 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Team Building self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Team Building Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Team Building areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Team Building Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Team Building projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Team Building Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Team Building project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does the title convey to the reader the essence of the Team Building project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor Team Building project cost and schedule variances?
- Change Request: Will all change requests and current status be logged?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for ensuring a positive organizational climate is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Team Building project sponsor or other parties?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are costs that may be needed to account for Team Building project risks determined?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What advantages do the an individual interview have over a group meeting, and vice-versa?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this Team Building projects scope statement that will affect resources?
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization decide upon an adequate and admissible procurement procedure?
Step-by-step and complete Team Building Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Team Building project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Team Building project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Team Building project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Team Building project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Team Building project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Team Building project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Team Building project with this in-depth Team Building Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Team Building projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Team Building and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Team Building investments work better.
This Team Building All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.