Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Team Effectiveness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Team Effectiveness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Team Effectiveness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Team Effectiveness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 944 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Team Effectiveness improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 944 standard requirements:
- Scrums productivity stems from doing the right things first and doing those things very effectively. The product owner queues up the right work by prioritizing the product backlog. How does the team maximize its productivity, though?
- What is your understanding of the word teamwork and how you have been involved with that process on the job or in other settings. How might teamwork (or lack of it) affect an office setting?
- Static analysis is an essential part of application security testing, and what if your team lacks the resources or skills to apply SAST effectively across your full portfolio?
- At a typical planning session with your team, what percentage of the time do you consider the purpose and mission of your organization rather than implementation activities?
- Are there project management practices that remain constant across traditional, hybrid, and agile approaches (e.g., Risk Management, stakeholder management, team building)?
- Leadership is a source of competitive advantage: Do senior executives acknowledge the importance of leadership development to your organizations success?
- Are the activities in the action plans appropriate to the problem and to each of the root causes identified in the fishbone diagram and five whys?
- Do you feel that the structure of your marketing and communications teams allows you to effectively execute integrated multichannel campaigns?
- What actions do you take to increase the amount of trust and team spirit you share with those you most depend upon in day-to-day situations?
- Does your workplace violence prevention program have a process for evaluating the effectiveness of the teams approach following an incident?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Team Effectiveness book in PDF containing 944 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Team Effectiveness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Team Effectiveness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Team Effectiveness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Team Effectiveness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Team Effectiveness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Team Effectiveness Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Team Effectiveness project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Team Effectiveness project documentation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do an internet search on earning pmp certification. be sure to search for yahoo groups related to this topic. what are the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Cost Baseline: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the Team Effectiveness project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Cost Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Team Effectiveness project team?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect procuring consultant staff for the Team Effectiveness project?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Team Effectiveness project based on this experience?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its quality of teaching is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Team Effectiveness Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Team Effectiveness project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Team Effectiveness project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Team Effectiveness project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Team Effectiveness project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Team Effectiveness project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Team Effectiveness project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Team Effectiveness project with this in-depth Team Effectiveness Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Team Effectiveness projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Team Effectiveness and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Team Effectiveness investments work better.
This Team Effectiveness All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.