Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tech Leaders Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tech Leaders related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tech Leaders specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tech Leaders Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tech Leaders improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Do the criteria for selecting directors and for assessing board performance need to be reviewed to reflect a changing business environment, disruptive technologies and new models of operation?
- Do you consider beyond-technical skills, as attitude, cleverness, people and collaboration skills, adaptability, problem solving, leadership and cultural fit, in your recruitment decisions?
- What is the main approach your organizations IT leadership should prioritize to address the current gaps in the talent needed to plan, deploy, and maintain your future networking needs?
- Is it simple to balance and align the goals of individuals and your organization to help leaders support strategic initiatives, while ensuring individuals see contributions to success?
- What actions are you taking to help ensure that talented stakeholders successfully transition from boot to suits to help fill leadership and technical gaps within your organization?
- How will you leverage technology platforms and supporting third-party data insights to transform your marketing, advertising, and commerce processes and customer interactions?
- Is executive leadership engaged in clarifying and communicating Big Data security protection requirements and empowering your organization of appropriate security measures?
- How confident are you that your IT function will be able to deliver the technologies and capabilities your organization will need in order to meet its strategic goals?
- How should organizational leaders create and manage physical information pathways of business and ITS while creating competitive distinctiveness for your organization?
- How can managed service providers, technology, and information security leaders within smb markets build a program that can quickly recapture costs and poor decisions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tech Leaders book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Tech Leaders self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tech Leaders Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tech Leaders areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tech Leaders Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tech Leaders projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tech Leaders Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Tech Leaders project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: What is the difference between the early schedule and late schedule?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one Tech Leaders project lifecycle phase to the next?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Risk Audit: Do industry specialists and business risk auditors enhance audit reporting accuracy?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this Tech Leaders project?
- Executing Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Planning Process Group: In what ways can the governance of the Tech Leaders project be improved so that it has greater likelihood of achieving future sustainability?
- Activity List: What is the total time required to complete the Tech Leaders project if no delays occur?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet general requirements (for example, statement of work) for all deliverables?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
Step-by-step and complete Tech Leaders Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tech Leaders project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tech Leaders project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tech Leaders project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tech Leaders project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tech Leaders project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tech Leaders project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tech Leaders project with this in-depth Tech Leaders Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tech Leaders projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tech Leaders and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tech Leaders investments work better.
This Tech Leaders All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.