Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technical Support Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technical Support related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technical Support specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technical Support Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technical Support improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Is the technical expertise available in your area or at your organization level being shared to support interoperable system planning or to provide guidance on interoperable equipment purchases?
- What restrictions/allowances for remote access by users; any modem requirements for vendor or technical support; how should any remote access by controlled, logged, and monitored?
- Does your organization have sufficient technical support for ongoing operations to keep down time minimal as well as to provide the needed information for users to perform duties?
- What infrastructure issues must be addressed to facilitate technical support, professional development for department and administrators, and hardware and software needs?
- What is the best way to determine the level of technical support the users would require once the new stock control system is fully operational within the workplace?
- Is one of the teams in the program focused on supporting the entire solution, either with technical infrastructure or integrating related products and components?
- What hardware and software will be used to support the scanning process and does it satisfy the technical requirements for producing acceptable digital copies?
- Do you have the programmatic and technical capabilities for initial implementation, change management, and ongoing support everywhere your business operates?
- How can society increase interest in, and exposure to, advanced manufacturing opportunities that support a strong technical workforce in the years to come?
- Does the finance organization provide leadership, technical expertise, and resources to support your organizations enterprise risk remediation activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technical Support book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Technical Support self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technical Support Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technical Support areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technical Support Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technical Support projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technical Support Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Technical Support project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: What experience do staff have in the type of work that the audit entails?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all activities captured and do they address all approved work scope in the Technical Support project baseline?
- Executing Process Group: What are some crucial elements of a good Technical Support project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Is the accounting distribution of expenses included with the request for payment?
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What additional Technical Support project(s) could be initiated as a result of this Technical Support project?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations and protective measures in place to avoid corruption?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are your organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the resources needed for the Technical Support project?
- Issue Log: Do you often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
Step-by-step and complete Technical Support Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technical Support project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technical Support project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technical Support project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technical Support project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technical Support project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technical Support project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technical Support project with this in-depth Technical Support Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technical Support projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technical Support and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technical Support investments work better.
This Technical Support All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.