Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technology Adoption Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technology Adoption related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technology Adoption specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technology Adoption Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technology Adoption improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Why does adoption innovative technology fail for some organizations while for others it becomes a tool to become more efficient and therefore brings value to the end customer?
- What is the product category, its background, development, technology, stage in adoption and diffusion, and product life cycle, and where are corresponding variables heading?
- What collective action can be taken to promote the voluntary adoption and diffusion of existing technical solutions to make the infrastructure more trustworthy?
- What needs to be done to achieve broad scale adoption of a research based vision for technology use that is likely to lead to improved employee achievement?
- How to convince the decision makers who reject the adoption of alternative technology while taking into account the conflict of interest in energy industry?
- Does the difference in organizational size influence the relationship between the technology, organization and environment factors to green IT adoption?
- What specific areas of technology development do you believe have the most promise for yielding high returns and achieving widespread industry adoption?
- Is cloud adoption driven within your business principally by the IT function as a technological strategy or by business on an operational needs basis?
- How do human, technology, organization and environmental factors in relation to security encourage/discourage organizations Cloud computing adoption?
- How is it that user adoption and ease of use are top criteria when purchasing software and are still the top challenges with construction technology?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology Adoption book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Technology Adoption self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology Adoption Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology Adoption areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology Adoption Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technology Adoption projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technology Adoption Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Technology Adoption project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Lessons Learned: How did the estimated Technology Adoption project Budget compare with the total actual expenditures?
- Formal Acceptance: General estimate of the costs and times to complete the Technology Adoption project?
- Lessons Learned: Was the change control process properly implemented to manage changes to cost, scope, schedule, or quality?
- Project Scope Statement: Has a method and process for requirement tracking been developed?
- Cost Management Plan: Mitigation Ð based on the action, cost and probability of success, will the mitigation be made?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established on how orders will be shipped?
- Cost Baseline: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Technology Adoption project(s)?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the Technology Adoption projects goal, purpose and objectives?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
Step-by-step and complete Technology Adoption Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology Adoption project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology Adoption project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology Adoption project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology Adoption project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology Adoption project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology Adoption project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technology Adoption project with this in-depth Technology Adoption Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology Adoption projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology Adoption and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology Adoption investments work better.
This Technology Adoption All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.