Make sure that your organization provides guidance in identifying, evaluating and developing financial processes and procedures that are effective and meet business requirements.
More Uses of the Technology Business Management Toolkit:
- Provide support to various Projects and ensure compliance to all policies and procedures to prepare all reports.
- Arrange that your organization recommends change in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Ensure you build and maintain relationships with a diverse network of alternate source vendors to fulfill orders in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Analyze all data and project deliverables and ensure adherence to all timeframe and budget requirements.
- Be certain that your organization provides guidance and collaboration in completing analysis, information or process mapping, and/or alignment of the business and related areas.
- Ensure that all project goals are met and the client is successful.
- Perform financial analysis on all budgets and prepare various reports for all budget forecast.
- Coordinate: review and monitor all programs for program performance and perform regular corporate audits and prepare reports for same.
- Oversee: organizational skills and discipline in using sales productivity tools.
- Prepare various reports to identify all risks and coordinate with change and technical manager to facilitate all follow up action.
- Evaluate: coordination with management of department schedule for operations, projects, and deliverables.
- Oversee procurement and inventory management processes.
- Orchestrate: monitor the dashboards to assess strategy achievement and gaps based on strategic performance metrics.
- Standardize: review issues with the client to establish the true source of the problem.
- Ensure your organization develops, administer and recommends billable hours and resource estimates on complex initiatives, projects, and issues.
- Analyze and test new releases/products prior to installation, when necessary.
- Ensure you lead a project team delivering Technology Business Management solutions.
- Audit: research, design, implement and validate cutting edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
- Liaise with the Domain and develop performance management criteria and Dashboards using the Strategic Management System (SMS).
- Make sure that your organization participates in client facing meetings, joint venture considerations, vendor partnership teams to determine solution approaches.
- Provide organizational expertise on project teams that implement Technology Business Management solutions for enterprise IT departments.
- Make sure that your organization mentors team members to constantly improve capabilities and performance.
- Optimize the use of the operating system as it relates to the procurement and inventory management processes.
- Maintain the accuracy of on hand inventory quantities through scheduled and unscheduled cycle counts and update system counts accordingly.
Spending too much in IT? Wanting a framework to deliver your organization a better understanding of the value and trends to your Technology Business Management
The Self Assessment Kit is a tool designed to help you as the consultant or manager identify areas of your organization where industry standards are not being met.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
What does the Self Assessment Kit do for you?
Step 1: Get your Bearings: Use the sample Dashboard and book provided to prepare you for the next steps.
Step 2: Complete the Dashboard: Get a clearer picture of where you need to improve, letting you set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track.
Step 3: Make real change in your business. Take the results of STEP 2 and complete the Step-by-Step and Project management Forms and templates included to prepare results of your data.
Checklists Reports: Included are curated checklists to help you access your organizations compliance to Standard Requirements.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- How can the finance organization release capital for new products focused on strategic value, allowing technology teams to learn fast or fail fast, with transparency for tracking product performance?
- How does management ensure that its information and information resources, systems and technologies are keeping pace with changing business needs and enabling your organizations success?
- Do you have the process and technology infrastructure in place to quickly assimilate newly acquired or merged businesses and simultaneously meet the demands of an economic recovery?
- How does your organization create an IT technology and service platform that can take the strain now and support business growth at an acceptable level of risk over the long-term?
- What are the available tactics in each of the functional areas of marketing, operations, accounting, finance, human resources, technology, as well as business development?
- Does the technology vendors senior management team include individuals with experience in business strategy, administration, marketing and finance as well as technology?
- When business systems and IT hardware and software are developed, purchased and implemented, are records management, business, and technology experts consulted?
- How important is it to have a single pane of glass management tool for your managed services business across all the major technologies you are supporting?
- Are managers equipped with visibility into team strengths and gaps and easy access to key actions for direct reports to effectively coach employees?
- What is the advantage of gathering the knowledge during the incident management process flow as opposed to having a knowledge management engineer?
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Standard requirements project with this in-depth Standard requirements self assessment.
In using the self assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Standard requirements projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Standard requirements and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
- Indepth implementation instructions
- PDF Quick Explanation Guide plus Pre-filled example spreadsheet
- The Dashboard with hundreds of questions covering the following areas
- Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control & Sustain
- Cumulated in a RACI Matrix report
- Implementation Templates including
- Initiating Processes
- Planning Processes
- Executing Processes
- Monitoring and Controlling Processes
- Closing Processes
62 step-by-step Technology Business Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Technology Business Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Based on your Technology Business Management project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Closing Process Group: How critical is the Technology Business Management project success to the success of your organization?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is there a training program in place for stakeholders covering expectations, roles and responsibilities and any addition knowledge others need to be good stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization have an administrative timetable to assist the staff in implementing the budget calendar?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information is each stakeholder group interested in?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the definition of the Technology Business Management project scope clear; what needs to be accomplished?
- Change Log: Do the described changes impact on the integrity or security of the system?
- Cost Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Technology Business Management project scheduling & tracking?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
- Project Management Plan: Are there non-structural buyout or relocation recommendations?
Step-by-step and complete Technology Business Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology Business Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology Business Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology Business Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology Business Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology Business Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology Business Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology Business Management book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Technology Business Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology Business Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology Business Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology Business Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technology Business Management project with this in-depth Technology Business Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology Business Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology Business Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology Business Management investments work better.