Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technology Rollouts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technology Rollouts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technology Rollouts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technology Rollouts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technology Rollouts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How quickly could the recommended specifications be incorporated into the design and manufacture of access control equipment?
- Does your organization have adequate staffing and funding to ensure rapidly changing technologies are safe and appropriate?
- Is that right now being driven by the industry, the auto industry, or is it being driven by your organization?
- Do you use impact analysis to track the impact of changes in the requirements on the rest of the system?
- How does the new strategy affect the skill and resource requirements, and the downside and upside risks?
- Will your organization be able to reward positive outcomes and improvements resulting from innovations?
- Is the technology and approach appropriate for the remediation or replacement problem being addressed?
- Does your organization emphasize central control of processes, or decentralization and/or flexibility?
- What were your key takeaways from your initial implementation that you can apply to in your expansion?
- How will management and the board be engaged in strategy development and/or strategic risk assessment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology Rollouts book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Technology Rollouts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology Rollouts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology Rollouts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology Rollouts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technology Rollouts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technology Rollouts Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Technology Rollouts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for inducting new staff to maximize workplace contributions are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems currently in place appropriate?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Technology Rollouts project?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staffing profile is optimally aligned with the capability requirements implicit (or explicit) in its Strategic Plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Technology Rollouts project managers participating in the Technology Rollouts project know the Technology Rollouts projects true status first hand?
- Schedule Management Plan: Will the tools selected accomplish the scheduling needs?
- Scope Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Project Schedule: It allows the Technology Rollouts project to be delivered on schedule. How Do you Use Schedules?
Step-by-step and complete Technology Rollouts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology Rollouts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology Rollouts project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology Rollouts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology Rollouts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology Rollouts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology Rollouts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technology Rollouts project with this in-depth Technology Rollouts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology Rollouts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology Rollouts and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology Rollouts investments work better.
This Technology Rollouts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.