Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Telecom Expense Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Telecom Expense Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Telecom Expense Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Telecom Expense Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Telecom Expense Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Will there be any restrictions on the geography or types of clients or types of services that can be performed or offered within your organizations span of operations?
- How do you achieve a balance between the buyers need for sufficient information necessary to make a major decision and the sellers need to maintain confidentiality?
- What is involved in invoice charge approval, and what is the difference between validating line items and approving the invoice as a whole?
- Have you analyzed distribution and selling costs for the past few years to determine possible shifts in profitable customers and products?
- Does management reporting provide the right information, the right amount and a sufficient base to take corrective action as needed?
- How will you certify technology is being used responsibly, in accordance with corporate policy and data security standards?
- Have you assessed the adequacy of internal accounting controls and your organizations attitude toward strong controls?
- Does brand personality and perceived product quality play a major role in mobile phone consumers switching behaviour?
- Why do many companies consistently neglect to look at the telecommunications costs as a source of potential savings?
- What benchmarks and metrics do you use to estimate the direct and indirect savings that are available through TEM?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Telecom Expense Management book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Telecom Expense Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Telecom Expense Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Telecom Expense Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Telecom Expense Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Telecom Expense Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Telecom Expense Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Telecom Expense Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for the already stated measures related to employee wellbeing, satisfaction, and development?
- Project Schedule: Is the Telecom Expense Management project schedule available for all Telecom Expense Management project team members to review?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- WBS Dictionary: Is subcontracted work defined and identified to the appropriate subcontractor within the proper WBS element?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the wbs and organizational levels for application of the Telecom Expense Management projected overhead costs identified?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What are the chronologies, contingencies, consequences, criteria?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is current scope of the Telecom Expense Management project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand Telecom Expense Management projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Procurement Audit: Are contract changes after awarding properly justified and executed?
- Risk Audit: What impact does experience with one client have on decisions made for other clients during the risk-assessment process?
Step-by-step and complete Telecom Expense Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Telecom Expense Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Telecom Expense Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Telecom Expense Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Telecom Expense Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Telecom Expense Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Telecom Expense Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Telecom Expense Management project with this in-depth Telecom Expense Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Telecom Expense Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Telecom Expense Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Telecom Expense Management investments work better.
This Telecom Expense Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.