Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Telehealth Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Telehealth related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Telehealth specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Telehealth Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Telehealth improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Can a medicaid managed care plan newly negotiate rates with network providers for telehealth/telephonic payments during your organization disaster emergency period?
- How do voluntary foster care departments bill for services delivered via telemedicine/telephone during your organization of emergency?
- How does telemedicine practically contribute to improving the quality and coverage of health care services in a cost-effective manner?
- What attributes of eHealth resources are associated with improved patient engagement, decision making, and self management behaviors?
- Do you require that a provider and patient have an existing doctor-patient relationship for any telehealth services to be covered?
- What is the impact of consumer eHealth and other patient-centered strategies on costs and revenues in healthcare organizations?
- Do you bill a face-to-face consultation with your patient on the same day a video consultation has been provided and billed?
- Should the patient always be at a local health service, or is it acceptable to consult with the patient directly at home?
- Are there other services that a commercial or workers comp payer may cover that would be considered a form of telehealth?
- Are there any financial incentives provided to health professionals to encourage the uptake of telehealth consultations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Telehealth book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Telehealth self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Telehealth Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Telehealth areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Telehealth Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Telehealth projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Telehealth Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Telehealth project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the department have a procurement strategy and is it implemented?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the Telehealth project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
- Risk Management Plan: Market risk -will the new service or product be useful to your organization or marketable to others?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently use the time that is available?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there dependencies with other initiatives or Telehealth projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Telehealth project?
- Quality Metrics: Is material complete (and does it meet the standards)?
- Quality Metrics: If the defect rate during testing is substantially higher than that of the previous release (or a similar product), then ask: Did you plan for and actually improve testing effectiveness?
- Cost Management Plan: Will the earned value reporting interface between time and cost management?
- Network Diagram: What is the lowest cost to complete this Telehealth project in xx weeks?
Step-by-step and complete Telehealth Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Telehealth project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Telehealth project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Telehealth project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Telehealth project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Telehealth project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Telehealth project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Telehealth project with this in-depth Telehealth Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Telehealth projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Telehealth and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Telehealth investments work better.
This Telehealth All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.