Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Telework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Telework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Telework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Telework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Telework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Are workers at high risk of serious health complications if infected with the virus provided work from home arrangements or alternative duties/workplace to minimise the risk to health?
- How do you keep your organizations workplace performance high while a big part of your user population is working from home - potentially in an uncontrolled environment?
- Do you have a trust-based culture that focuses on self-managed output and performance against agreed tasks rather than visual supervision of employees at desk?
- Have employees disabled remote access management from the internet, thereby potentially increasing the security of router and home working environment?
- What are the provisions for staff who cannot effectively work from home, whether due to the nature of work or the lack of suitable home arrangements?
- Is the ceo/senior executive actively championing the inclusion of telework in your flexible workplace arrangements as a key organizational strategy?
- How do you remain productive, meet the needs of your customers and balance the safety and wellbeing of your family while working from home?
- Have you aligned your decision to include telework as part of your flexible workplace practices with your organizations strategic purpose?
- Do you have the support systems in place to assist staff working from home, including technology support and appropriate cyber security?
- Do your organizations policies allow you to fulfill the physical posting requirements and notify your employees while working from home?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Telework book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Telework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Telework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Telework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Telework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Telework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Telework Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Telework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: For technology Telework projects only: Are all production support stakeholders (Business unit, technical support, & user) prepared for implementation with appropriate contingency plans?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Network Diagram: Are the gantt chart and/or network diagram updated periodically and used to assess the overall Telework project timetable?
- Procurement Audit: Are criteria and sub-criteria set suitable to identify the tender that offers best value for money?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Change Request: Have scm procedures for noting the change, recording it, and reporting it been followed?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent do the intervention objectives and strategies of the Telework project respond to your organizations plans?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a legal authority for the procurement Telework project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Quality Audit: Is refuse and garbage adequately stored and disposed of with sufficient frequency to prevent contamination?
Step-by-step and complete Telework Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Telework project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Telework project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Telework project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Telework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Telework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Telework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Telework project with this in-depth Telework Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Telework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Telework and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Telework investments work better.
This Telework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.