Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Territory Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Territory Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Territory Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Territory Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Territory Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What are the conditions of the resources for preparedness and emergency or disaster response/ management of relevant governments in the selected territorial areas?
- How to make sure that social and territorial consequences are dealt with in an optimum way and that opportunities are created to regain competitive advantages?
- Why try to conserve territories and natural resources, even at the price of changing access conditions anchored in legitimate old standing customary use?
- Are there some additional products that could be made with current operating assets to open up new market opportunities with existing customers?
- How do you assist your representatives in making better connections with the customers to generate appropriate prescriptions and improve sales?
- What feature in sales forecast allows salespeople to manually include or exclude a revenue or item forecast item from the sales forecast?
- Which alternative best matches your organizations situation and resources to the opportunities and threats identified in the analysis?
- Does your organizations current marketing department have adequate knowledge and resources to properly perform the planning function?
- What kind of works and operations must the process of interaction in various functions of management in a given territory comprise?
- What criteria will you use to create territories for your salespeople and how large of a territory should each salesperson cover?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Territory Management book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Territory Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Territory Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Territory Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Territory Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Territory Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Territory Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Territory Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will it help promote wellness at your organization and reduce insurance costs?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should be considered when developing evaluation standards?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Territory Management project estimates?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are people afraid to let you know when others are under allocated?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Territory Management project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the quality and control criteria that must be achieved for successful Territory Management project completion?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Territory Management project substantially different than that originally defined?
Step-by-step and complete Territory Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Territory Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Territory Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Territory Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Territory Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Territory Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Territory Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Territory Management project with this in-depth Territory Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Territory Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Territory Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Territory Management investments work better.
This Territory Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.