Perform Automated Testing of highly customizable web based front end tools for performing trading tasks, trade monitoring, and historical charting for a variety of different trading systems.
More Uses of the Test Automation Toolkit:
- Lead advanced analytical and proven conceptual thinking skills in order to solve a variety of complex strategic and intellectual problems and challenges.
- Evaluate and identify improvements to validation process on Systems Integration of existing robotic systems ( as serial manipulator arms).
- Standardize: test upgrade of new versions of client software and work with Production Support staff to ensure consistent operation of production systems.
- Perform daily System Monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, software, resources, systems and key processes.
- Be accountable for developing scripts to support developers and infrastructure team to validate the functionality and performance of the application for environmental(pre/production) upgrades.
- Warrant that your organization complies; this organization is known for using cutting edge technologies, its great culture and working environment.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and System Requirements.
- Execute planned and Exploratory Testing, utilizing manual and Automated Test cases, to assure the quality of an applications usability, functionality, security, and performance.
- Develop complete architecture for Automated Test solutions using Python script and see through to final implementation.
- Develop Test Plans and develop Test Cases and automated Test Scripts using Automated Test tools and subsystems.
- Be hands on with the code and advocate leveraging the framework wherever possible over customization for HTML, Scripting, Core Components etc.
- Organize: review the application requirements, Functional Design and architecture to come up with comprehensive Performance Test strategy.
- Be accountable for analyzing Business Requirements for testability and completeness using Functional Specification Documents, Business Requirements Documents and Technical Design Documents.
- Create and strive a positive work environment by demonstrating and sharing functional and technical knowledge.
- Collaborate with delivery teams and testing centers of excellence to create and evolve policies and Best Practices.
- Communicate issues identified during testing activities to Application Development team and provide recommended process/application improvements to management.
- Create, execute, and maintain automated Test Scripts to verify application UI, Functionality and Performance.
- Evaluate and test new/modified software programs and Software Development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements.
- Manage work with key end users of application to understand usage and production issues to fine tune test case coverage for critical functionality while optimizing time to production.
- Develop and maintain testing framework to automate the testing of this and other web based front end applications.
- Ensure you boost; lead with expertise in applying innovative or proven practices, theoretical concepts and technologies to resolve complex problems and to develop strategies and procedures.
- Direct: log automation tasks in jira along with development and develop automation scripts against developers code in parallel.
- Confirm your organization ensures quality and productivity of the application testing process based on the standards set by your organization.
- Direct: plan automated and manual test creation and execution throughout an Agile or waterfall methodology, analyze, report results, and write defects.
- Manage: timely delivery of end products and features through collaboration with engineering, manufacturing and quality teams.
- Supervise: deFault Management activities are time critical, varied and sensitive in nature and you develop software solutions to automate activities.
- Be accountable for reviewing Test Cases and other testing artifacts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all test artifacts.
- Manage monitoring and the integrity of production, pre production, and Back Office technical infrastructure and services.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Test Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Test Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Test Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Test Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Test Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Would you recognize a threat from the inside?
- How do you improve Test Automation service perception, and satisfaction?
- What are your personal philosophies regarding Test Automation and how do they influence your work?
- Do those selected for the Test Automation team have a good general understanding of what Test Automation is all about?
- How do you mitigate Test Automation risk?
- Do you have organizational privacy requirements?
- Are there any Revenue recognition issues?
- How do you gather the stories?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Test Automation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Test Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Test Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Test Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Test Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Test Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Test Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Test Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Test Automation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Test Automation Project Team have enough people to execute the Test Automation Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Test Automation Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Test Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Test Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Test Automation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Test Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Test Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Test Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Test Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Test Automation project with this in-depth Test Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Test Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Test Automation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Test Automation investments work better.
This Test Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.