Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Test Cases Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Test Cases related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Test Cases specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Test Cases Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Test Cases improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Do you conduct a production test of standby information systems on the backup site periodically in order to ensure smooth switching to the backup site in case of production system failure?
- When that is the case, will the sponsor provide testing centrally to determine patient eligibility, or are sites expected to already know the patients mutation status?
- Which services will be provided free at point of delivery and which should be means tested; and which access and eligibility criteria will be applied in each case?
- Which pattern recognition model has the best prediction competence for test case selection and prioritization in regression testing for continuous integration?
- Has the uat team been told about its role and responsibility in ensuring that all test case input sources and output results are documented and auditable?
- Which service component in the security implement phase includes activities as executing test cases, capturing test result, and tuning test procedures?
- What should be done to ameliorate the difficulties in client team interaction and to ensure maximum client and team satisfaction with the project?
- Does the uat team understand its responsibility in executing the test cases and ensuring that the final outcomes of the tests are satisfactory?
- Has the uat team agreed that the test cases provides comprehensive and effective coverage of all aspects of functionality of the application?
- Does the test plan identify an adequate set of test cases that will be implemented to achieve testing of the feature list and coverage goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Test Cases book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Test Cases self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Test Cases Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Test Cases areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Test Cases Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Test Cases projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Test Cases Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Test Cases project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Account for the purpose of this Test Cases project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this Test Cases project aiming to achieve?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined which shared services the procurement function/unit should be part of?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How do you treat administrative costs in the activity inventory?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines incorporating the principles and objectives of a robust procurement practice been established?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit costs, equivalent unit or lot costs in terms of labor, material, other direct, and indirect costs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Test Cases project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Test Cases project outputs?
Step-by-step and complete Test Cases Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Test Cases project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Test Cases project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Test Cases project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Test Cases project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Test Cases project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Test Cases project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Test Cases project with this in-depth Test Cases Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Test Cases projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Test Cases and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Test Cases investments work better.
This Test Cases All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.