Generate data listings to facilitate central reviews needed for data clean up, database reconciliation, data review, and discrepancy management.
More Uses of the Title 21 Cfr Part 11 Toolkit:
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Title 21 Cfr Part 11 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Title 21 Cfr Part 11 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Title 21 Cfr Part 11 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Title 21 Cfr Part 11 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Title 21 Cfr Part 11 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Will your organization accept the electronic approval through the workflow system as the signature where the user who provides the final approval is validated and an audit trail it captured?
- Did the validation testing include accuracy, reliability, integrity, availability, and/or authenticity of the electronic record and associated electronic signatures including audit trails?
- Are controls in place to maintain the uniqueness of each combined identification code and password, that no individual can have the same combination of identification code and password?
- Are there utilities/tools available to ensure that an electronic records audit trail captured using one version of software will be readable in the next version of the software?
- Has the given organization been given a clear, irrevocable and undisputable mandate by the highest Decision Making circles for strategy compilation and Program Development?
- Is the complete review of the batch record for a critical process step, meaning a synthetic step, or is it a review of the critical variables within the critical step?
- How do you assure that the material that will ultimately be used in product for human use is safe considering many exemptions as considered about validation?
- Is it nave to seek a single software deployment that will address all electronic systems in your organization wherever electronic records are found?
- Do records include storage of instrument control, sequence, data acquisition and data evaluation parameters together with audit trail and raw data?
- Are electronic audit trails kept for a period at least as long as the subject electronic records and available for organization review and copying?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Title 21 Cfr Part 11 book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Title 21 Cfr Part 11 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Title 21 Cfr Part 11 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Title 21 Cfr Part 11 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Title 21 Cfr Part 11 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Title 21 Cfr Part 11 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Title 21 Cfr Part 11 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Title 21 Cfr Part 11 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Has a method and process for requirement tracking been developed?
- Quality Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as Test Scripts?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the impact or consequence if the risk occurs?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What expertise is not available in your department?
- Issue Log: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Planning Process Group: How well defined and documented are the Title 21 Cfr Part 11 Project Management processes you chose to use?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned Title 21 Cfr Part 11 Project Manager a PMP (Certified Title 21 Cfr Part 11 Project Manager) and experienced?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its systems for assisting staff with career planning and employment placements are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How are superior performers differentiated from average performers?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the Title 21 Cfr Part 11 project?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Title 21 Cfr Part 11 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Title 21 Cfr Part 11 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Title 21 Cfr Part 11 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Title 21 Cfr Part 11 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Title 21 Cfr Part 11 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Title 21 Cfr Part 11 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Title 21 Cfr Part 11 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Title 21 Cfr Part 11 investments work better.
This Title 21 Cfr Part 11 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.