Make sure that your organization identifies new and emerging hardware and Software Technologies and products based on own area of expertise, assesses the relevance and potential value to your organization, contributes to briefings of staff and management to influence roadmap development.
More Uses of the Tokenization Toolkit:
- Formulate: work in Project Teams through agreed upon phases of Project Governance, Requirements Definition, Vendor Selection, Risk Analysis, customization, design, development, testing, training and rollout of a clients Project Lifecycle.
- Supervise: proactively identify, assess, and help project and delivery managers (and the OS team) to mitigate technical risks during Presales and delivery execution.
- Establish and consult on Best Practices and Standard Operating Procedures for development, deployment, support, break fix, and Systems Management.
- Control: work in conjunction with the original shift Center Of Excellence throughout an engagement to ensure methods and standards are employed to drive high quality Solution Design and delivery.
- Collaborate with sales on forecasts, client Business Development, RFP responses, and development of Cost Estimates to ensure profitability of engagements.
- Coordinate with operational and Facility management teams to assess the physical and Operational Security and Internet Of Things systems.
- Coordinate: continuously search for, gather and synthesize external data to enable benchmarking and to inform Pricing Strategies and policies.
- Develop, plan and lead Solution Delivery efforts for Product clients across a broad range of Security And Privacy capabilities and requirements.
- Confirm your corporation develops internal and business leader and partner relationships while also beginning to effectively challenge, communicate and deliver risk based, difficult messages regarding issues and control weaknesses to ensure proper Risk Assurance coverage.
- Manage: implement Best Practices and guideline to continually improve product usability, performance, scalability, security, and profitability.
- Assure your design complies; as companies pivot toward a Digital Business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organizations, partners and customers.
- Liaise with the Emergency Preparedness Committee and Business Services lines to validate security practices for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery teams.
- Liaise with internal AudIT Team to review and evaluate the design and operational effectiveness of Cybersecurity related controls.
- Become the expert in one of the domains of API Design, payments processing, risk/fraud detection, Data Engineering, Machine Learning, or blockchains.
- Drive collaboration across your organization to deliver flawless execution for data enhancements identified for Network products/services.
- Ensure a complete, accurate, and valid inventory of all systems, infrastructure, and applications that should be logged by the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
- Assure your corporation provides key consultative leadership on System projects focused on planning, development and implementation of strategic cloud directives.
- Evaluate technical designs, operational methods, Business Process, and other IT and business artifacts for alignment with the Enterprise Security architecture.
- Lead business and IT initiatives as an Information security Architecture expert in order to provide of guidance on proper security practices.
- Be accountable for contributing to Project Planning, engagement administration, Budget Management, and the successful completion of engagement work streams.
- Confirm your team initiates and oversees Project Development, System Design/testing, requirement direction and investigation of alternatives for implementation of feasible New Technology.
- Facilitate collaboration with other platform engineers, product engineers, and cross functional teams to solve interesting and challenging problems delivering Customer Value.
- Govern: regularly advise customer Executive Sponsors and stakeholders regarding the design, development, and operation of the integrated CPQ and billing solution as it pertains to Critical Business and technical objectives.
- Govern: influence without authority and negotiate effectively with all internal and External Stakeholders to achieve win win solutions that advance your goal of modernization.
- Take ownership and partner with IS and IT functional leaders to maintain A Comprehensive Set of Information security Standards that balances Cyber Risks, Regulatory Requirements, and Business Needs.
- Develop Pricing Strategies for new and evolving products and services, particularly focusing on Tokenization, authentication, Fraud Management and Data Services.
- Direct: partner with Enterprise Data analytics, security, and database teams on Data Encryption, data Tokenization, Data Protection strategies and technologies.
- Develop Standards and practices for Data Encryption and Tokenization in your organization, based on your organizations Data Classification criteria.
- Validate it and supplier infrastructure and other Reference Architectures for security Best Practices and recommend changes to enhance security and Reduce Risk, where applicable.
- Be accountable for working closely with your clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance Business Performance.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tokenization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tokenization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tokenization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tokenization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tokenization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What Tokenization standards are applicable?
- Where can you get qualified talent today?
- What are your Tokenization processes?
- Are the key business and technology risks being managed?
- Who manages supplier Risk Management in your organization?
- Are procedures documented for managing Tokenization risks?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- How do you link measurement and risk?
- How do you aggregate measures across priorities?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tokenization book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Tokenization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tokenization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tokenization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tokenization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tokenization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tokenization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Tokenization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Tokenization project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Tokenization Project Team have enough people to execute the Tokenization Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Tokenization Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Tokenization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tokenization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tokenization Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tokenization Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tokenization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tokenization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tokenization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tokenization project with this in-depth Tokenization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tokenization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tokenization and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tokenization investments work better.
This Tokenization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.