Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tokenization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tokenization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tokenization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tokenization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 914 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tokenization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 914 standard requirements:
- Are your processes mission critical like regulatory compliance standards that require full visibility and traceability of every action and decision within a process such as: PCI, HIPAA and SOX?
- What support is provided by the CSP if data tokenization or encryption is desired as an additional protection against data theft (and as a potential shield if that data is later stolen)?
- Upon completion of a significant change, are all relevant PCI DSS requirements implemented on all new or changed systems and networks, and documentation updated as applicable?
- You envision a future where thousands to millions of small sensors form self-organizing wireless networks. How can you provide security for corresponding sensor networks?
- Are strong cryptography and security protocols, such as SSLTLS, SSH or IPSEC, used to safeguard sensitive cardholder data during transmission over open, public networks?
- Does the solution support the range of cryptographic and other techniques that will be needed to implement the required range of security strengths and assurance levels?
- If the customer and merchant have mobile phones that are capable of public key cryptography, can some get a shared Diffie-Hellman key authenticated using this mechanism?
- Beyond the existence of an efficient structural attack today, what kind of assumptions do you want to (or have to) make for arguing of McElieces scheme security?
- In a long term archive, how do you ensure that the key encrypting your archive will always be there and available for reads and writes from the archive medium?
- Policy on the Use of Cryptographic Controls: Is a policy on the use of cryptographic controls for the protection of information developed and implemented?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tokenization book in PDF containing 914 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Tokenization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tokenization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tokenization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tokenization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tokenization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tokenization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Tokenization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Tokenization project?
- Source Selection Criteria: How are clarifications and communications appropriately used?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Tokenization project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are processes for release management of new development from coding and unit testing, to integration testing, to training, and production defined and followed?
- Risk Audit: Do you meet the legislative requirements (for example PAYG, super contributions) for paid employees?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule contingency _ how will the schedule contingency be administrated?
- Change Request: Screen shots or attachments included in a Change Request?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Tokenization project?
- Project Charter: Tokenization project deliverables: what is the Tokenization project going to produce?
- Requirements Documentation: How do you know when a Requirement is accurate enough?
Step-by-step and complete Tokenization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tokenization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tokenization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tokenization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tokenization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tokenization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tokenization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tokenization project with this in-depth Tokenization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tokenization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tokenization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tokenization investments work better.
This Tokenization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.