Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Trade Promotion Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Trade Promotion Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Trade Promotion Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Trade Promotion Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 923 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Trade Promotion Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 923 standard requirements:
- What information and tools would you need to build a customer plan to optimize your organizations revenue and profit?
- Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the project documentation?
- Does the alternative supplier agree to all the terms and conditions of your organization contract?
- Where does the integration between marketing and customer service begin within your organization?
- Key issue: how will technology impact the evolution of sales channel and customer relationships?
- Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Is it because your products or services are less expensive or faster or create a better return?
- How much time is spent by the business each month or year (whatever is easier) and who does it?
- Do you have the skills and experience to perform the functions necessary to be in the business?
- Have project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Trade Promotion Management book in PDF containing 923 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Trade Promotion Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Trade Promotion Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Trade Promotion Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Trade Promotion Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Trade Promotion Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Trade Promotion Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Trade Promotion Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Trade Promotion Management project?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data quality objectives?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this Trade Promotion Management project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this Trade Promotion Management project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Trade Promotion Management project oversight?
- Change Request: Can static requirements change attributes like the size of the change be used to predict reliability in execution?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you communicate scheduled tasks to other team members?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Cost Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
Step-by-step and complete Trade Promotion Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Trade Promotion Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Trade Promotion Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Trade Promotion Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Trade Promotion Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Trade Promotion Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Trade Promotion Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Trade Promotion Management project with this in-depth Trade Promotion Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Trade Promotion Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Trade Promotion Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Trade Promotion Management investments work better.
This Trade Promotion Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.