Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Training Plan Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Training Plan related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Training Plan specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Training Plan Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Training Plan improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Are practices and procedures that minimize accident risk incorporated into regulations, directives, SOPs, special orders, training plans, operations plans and SOPs developed for all operations?
- Do your employees have the skills and confidence to have meaningful conversations with clients and prospects about the business and financial positions?
- Have assessment methods and suitable on the job evidence for assessment been established in the training plan through consideration with the employer?
- Is it still equipment introduction oriented or does it become a mission of introducing a total training system to the unit receiving the equipment?
- Does your establishment have a training plan that specifies in advance the level and type of training your employees will need in the coming year?
- How will communications be handled to promote teamwork, partnering, and coordination within the represented workforces?
- How do you ensure that training is consistent and transferable between different trainers and different locations?
- How many times have you been transferred, only to start over on an automated system, or to have the call dropped?
- Are the newly acquired skills, knowledge, or attitude being used in the everyday environment of the learner?
- How do you modify the training to accommodate your being an experienced athlete in one of the disciplines?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Training Plan book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Training Plan self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Training Plan Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Training Plan areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Training Plan Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Training Plan projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Training Plan Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Training Plan project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Training Plan project produced meet the defined Training Plan project requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Are cases of double payment duly prevented and corrected?
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Training Plan projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the Training Plan project?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does an evaluation need to include the identification of strengths and weaknesses?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that needs are met, and not exceeded?
- WBS Dictionary: All cwbs elements specified for external reporting?
Step-by-step and complete Training Plan Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Training Plan project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Training Plan project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Training Plan project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Training Plan project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Training Plan project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Training Plan project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Training Plan project with this in-depth Training Plan Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Training Plan projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Training Plan and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Training Plan investments work better.
This Training Plan All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.