Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Transparency and Traceability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Transparency and Traceability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Transparency and Traceability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Transparency and Traceability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Transparency and Traceability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Is there a common set of business practices employed by leading companies today to ensure reasonable protection and controls over the collection, use, sharing and protection of personal information?
- What is the interplay between market abuse regulations and other disclosure/transparency rules applicable to listed insurers and industry specific rules applicable only to insurance companies?
- What steps has your organization authority taken to make employees aware of the legal requirements of the legal requirements, legal decisions and ethics that relate to digital environments?
- How do you measure concepts as strategic value, operational value, increased productivity, user/employee satisfaction, higher quality service, transparency, and empowered decision making?
- Does your organization plan to deploy financial transparency and intelligence solutions as part of the open data initiative beyond just publishing the raw financial data on the portal?
- Do you have a vendor management program in place that includes contractual obligations and establishes management oversight activities for third parties with access to personal data?
- Does the product withdrawal and recall procedure include a plan to handle the logistics of product traceability, recovery or disposal of affected product and stock reconciliation?
- What further measures could be taken to enhance transparency about ancillary insurance products and to ensure that consumers can make well-informed decisions to purchase products?
- Is there sufficient transparency into how the cloud provider operates its services ÃÂÃÂ including service management practices, hiring policies, supply chain, data center facilities?
- How do you ensure that the employee motivation and transparency is maintained in corresponding situations and at the same time less of negative grapevine in your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Transparency and Traceability book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Transparency and Traceability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Transparency and Traceability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Transparency and Traceability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Transparency and Traceability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Transparency and Traceability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Transparency and Traceability Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Transparency and Traceability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: The already stated responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Cost Management Plan: Resources ÃÂÃÂ how will human resources be scheduled during each phase of the Transparency and Traceability project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal Transparency and Traceability project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Milestone List: What would happen if a delivery of material was one week late?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the best method for analysing the risks for different types of Transparency and Traceability projects?
- Variance Analysis: Other relevant issues of Variance Analysis -selling price or gross margin?
- Initiating Process Group: In which Transparency and Traceability project management process group is the detailed Transparency and Traceability project budget created?
- Risk Audit: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Project Schedule: Are activities connected because logic dictates the order in which others occur?
Step-by-step and complete Transparency and Traceability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Transparency and Traceability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Transparency and Traceability project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Transparency and Traceability project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Transparency and Traceability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Transparency and Traceability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Transparency and Traceability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Transparency and Traceability project with this in-depth Transparency and Traceability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Transparency and Traceability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Transparency and Traceability and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Transparency and Traceability investments work better.
This Transparency and Traceability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.