Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Transportation Management Solutions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Transportation Management Solutions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Transportation Management Solutions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Transportation Management Solutions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Transportation Management Solutions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How can marketing theory therefore help foster a modified change in travel behavior, particularly in regard to encouraging the adoption of sustainable modes of transportation?
- Is transportation planning integrated with other urban development plans, economic development plans, environment management plans and/or climate change strategies and plans?
- Does your center use health IT to coordinate or to provide enabling services, as outreach, language translation, transportation, case management, or other similar services?
- Does your organization use a single method for outreach to affected populations and the public related to the mitigation of transportation impacts on cultural resources?
- Do departments have the tools and flexibility needed to evaluate transportation plans and programs to understand the outcomes of packages of investment decisions?
- Have staffing, stock assortment, security, facility, transportation, and communications requirements for personal demand items been identified and coordinated?
- What responsibilities did the management consultants have for overseeing the day to day management of the design, development, and construction process?
- Are there other entities in the sub areas that currently use private services that would be interested in partnering to decrease transportation costs?
- What management policies, procedures, and systems were established to promote efficient and economic allocation of the programs financial resources?
- Where can iot combine with ai to improve transportation safety, predictive maintenance, fleet monitoring and routing, and product life management?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Transportation Management Solutions book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Transportation Management Solutions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Transportation Management Solutions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Transportation Management Solutions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Transportation Management Solutions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Transportation Management Solutions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Transportation Management Solutions Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Transportation Management Solutions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Is the work done on a work package level as described in the WBS dictionary?
- Formal Acceptance: Do you buy pre-configured systems or build your own configuration?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Initiating Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Transportation Management Solutions project?
- Risk Audit: Have you considered the health and safety of everyone in your organization and do you meet work health and safety regulations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the assigned Transportation Management Solutions project manager a PMP (Certified Transportation Management Solutions project manager) and experienced?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Transportation Management Solutions project?
- Process Improvement Plan: Modeling current processes is great, and will you ever see a return on that investment?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How was the determination made for which training platforms would be used (i.e., media selection)?
Step-by-step and complete Transportation Management Solutions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Transportation Management Solutions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Transportation Management Solutions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Transportation Management Solutions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Transportation Management Solutions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Transportation Management Solutions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Transportation Management Solutions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Transportation Management Solutions project with this in-depth Transportation Management Solutions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Transportation Management Solutions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Transportation Management Solutions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Transportation Management Solutions investments work better.
This Transportation Management Solutions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.