Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Travel Management Organization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Travel Management Organization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Travel Management Organization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Travel Management Organization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Travel Management Organization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you offer a full array of live, interactive training (including solution certification) via the internet, thus minimizing an end users need for travel and additional travel-related expenses for training?
- Attending an industry conference is an excellent training tool, and getting approval to travel and participate can sometimes be difficult. How can you justify the time off work and travel expenses?
- Does the system provide a mechanism to assure that sponsored travel is administratively approved by your organization designated official prior to final approval of the travel authorization?
- What are 3rd party licenses integrated with the current CRM, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
- Does the system provide for a random sampling of travel vouchers for voucher audits, information requirements, or other purposes based on criteria as determined by your organization?
- Does the system provide the capability to maintain and send a record of taxable travel payments to the payroll system for inclusion in the employees Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement?
- Does the system provide the capability for users to produce a local travel voucher by entering selected data into the system to activate an obligation and payment of local travel?
- What are 3rd party licenses that are integrated, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
- Does the scope of the planning process cover the development, implementation and evaluation of the management of the travel and assignment safety, health and security system?
- Travel managers know they must be ready for a world in which a wide range of both people skills and functional skills is required for professional success. Are they ready?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Travel Management Organization book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Travel Management Organization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Travel Management Organization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Travel Management Organization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Travel Management Organization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Travel Management Organization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Travel Management Organization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Travel Management Organization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Which hardware or software, related to, or as outcome of the Travel Management Organization project is new to your organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Travel Management Organization project management strategy been established?
- Procurement Audit: Are services/tasks combined in such a way that the market is used where relevant?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you brief absent members after they view meeting notes or listen to a recording?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which tips for taking the PMP exam do you think would be most helpful for you?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you assess the risk management process in the Travel Management Organization project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award decision based on the result of the evaluation of tenders?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Travel Management Organization project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
Step-by-step and complete Travel Management Organization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Travel Management Organization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Travel Management Organization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Travel Management Organization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Travel Management Organization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Travel Management Organization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Travel Management Organization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Travel Management Organization project with this in-depth Travel Management Organization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Travel Management Organization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Travel Management Organization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Travel Management Organization investments work better.
This Travel Management Organization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.