Perform in depth analysis of all deductions received to validate that the deduction taken is in accordance with agreed upon terms and that the amount taken is accurate; maintain clear and detailed records of validation procedures performed.
More Uses of the Triple Bottom Line Toolkit:
- Identify: plan, direct, coordinate and perform professional services activities alone or with a supporting team.
- Pilot: monitor, review and analyze all key metrics for client portfolio revenue, profitability, channel mix, client recovery, sales velocity, etc.
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership and stewardship of Eureka Recycling by being actively involved in appropriate ways in all programs and services.
- Manage the entire Product Development life cycle writing User Stories for the engineering team, testing new products and features, managing beta programs, contributing to product marketing materials, and supporting existing products.
- Confirm your enterprise
- Identify: proactively communicate with management and entire support team in order to understand daily tasks and expectations.
- Ensure your business communicates with management and entire support team in order to understand daily tasks and expectations.
- Organize: consistently achieve Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets through planning and execution of lean tools and Problem Solving.
- Methodize: actively lead high level team activities as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending Process Improvements and conducting tool evaluations.
- Be accountable for responding to the changing priorities of the business and bringing forth innovative solutions to solve its most difficult problems.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter connected client projects and coordinate cross project activities.
- Oversee: monitor and manage the existing business membership portfolio with a focus on product performance of existing relationships.
- Manage indirect or possibly direct reporting resources to clear expectations and delivery across the capabilities outlined here.
- Establish that your team develops and implements policies, procedures, and related forms to carry out the terms of the Employee Handbook, compensation plan and collective bargaining agreement.
- Be accountable for creating reports that surface explanatory information about what actions your products are taking on which entities.
- Steer: document your work so that other developers, non technical colleagues, and end users are informed of changes.
- Manage and oversee the work of middle management level staff in the Collections and Fleet Maintenance departments, promoting collaboration and efficient operations processes.
- Develop market insights to inform commercial strategy, planned tactics and execution with an emphasis on cross portfolio insights.
- Secure that your team oversees administration of employee benefits, workers compensation program, employee services, and associated record keeping.
- Coordinate and manage the project activities of the Verdant project team and influencing the activities of the client teams to ensure successful project execution.
- Take initiative to understand, demonstrate, communicate, and support the mission of your organization.
- Assure your venture prepares report for management meetings; actively participates in scheduled meetings in order to present relevant issues and concerns.
- Identify opportunities to launch new businesses and/or service lines; develop Business Cases for the CEO and board.
- Confirm your strategy ensures that guest call back program is in place and repeated with every check in, daily with documentation.
- Optimize existing sales tools, identify need for new tools and proactively implement Process Improvements for all sales tools.
- Establish, with other 3D departments as efficient, efficient processes for Contract management, project.
- Maintain cross departmental communication and collaboration between sales and other divisions of your organization.
- Establish: work closely with the sales, functional department leaders, and respective staffs, to ensure the efficient management of the facilitys operations.
- Identify challenges and work on solving problems of diverse scope requiring analysis of data and judgement is for multiple divisions.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating conditions of Collections and Fleet Maintenance.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Triple Bottom Line Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Triple Bottom Line related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Triple Bottom Line specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Triple Bottom Line Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Triple Bottom Line improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How are consistent Triple Bottom Line definitions important?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- How do you gather requirements?
- Are the planned controls working?
- Who is gathering information?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- What are allowable costs?
- What Triple Bottom Line modifications can you make work for you?
- When is Root Cause Analysis Required?
- Are all key stakeholders present at all Structured Walkthroughs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Triple Bottom Line book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Triple Bottom Line self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Triple Bottom Line Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Triple Bottom Line areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Triple Bottom Line Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Triple Bottom Line projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Triple Bottom Line Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Triple Bottom Line project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Triple Bottom Line project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Triple Bottom Line project team have enough people to execute the Triple Bottom Line project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Triple Bottom Line project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Triple Bottom Line Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Triple Bottom Line project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Triple Bottom Line project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Triple Bottom Line project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Triple Bottom Line project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Triple Bottom Line project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Triple Bottom Line project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Triple Bottom Line project with this in-depth Triple Bottom Line Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Triple Bottom Line projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Triple Bottom Line and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Triple Bottom Line investments work better.
This Triple Bottom Line All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.