Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Triple Bottom Line Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Triple Bottom Line related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Triple Bottom Line specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Triple Bottom Line Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Triple Bottom Line improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Do social and environmental performance influence financial performance or does financial performance determine your organizations efforts towards social and environmental performance?
- What are the best means to promote the effectiveness and reliability of instruments as codes of conduct, social reporting and auditing, social labels, socially responsible investing?
- What existing theories might be particularly useful for investigating the relationship between sustainable business practices and sustainable competitive advantage?
- How is the assessment tool informed by the principle of intra-generational equity, and its focus on correcting imbalance in well-being and quality of life?
- How do you collaborate with vendors and manufacturers to develop and use next generation equipment and processes to enhance operational sustainability?
- What is the nature of the relationship between corporate sustainability strategy and the integration of sustainable development principles in projects?
- How can society execute an orderly yet timely economic transformation to a model that is environmentally and socially sustainable in the long term?
- How can developing economies catch up and attain equity and comparable prosperity while using fewer resources and causing less environmental harm?
- Which performance perspectives in the balanced scorecard model measures the ultimate value that your organization provides to its shareholders?
- What, in general, are the human and environmental health issues of the materials that your industry currently uses in products and processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Triple Bottom Line book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Triple Bottom Line self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Triple Bottom Line Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Triple Bottom Line areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Triple Bottom Line Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Triple Bottom Line projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Triple Bottom Line Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Triple Bottom Line project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this Triple Bottom Line project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: In which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Quality Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Research risk management software. Are many products available?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two native languages represented by your team?
- Change Log: Will the Triple Bottom Line project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the quality and control criteria that must be achieved for successful Triple Bottom Line project completion?
- Scope Management Plan: The greatest degree of uncertainty is encountered during which phase of the Triple Bottom Line project life cycle?
Step-by-step and complete Triple Bottom Line Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Triple Bottom Line project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Triple Bottom Line project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Triple Bottom Line project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Triple Bottom Line project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Triple Bottom Line project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Triple Bottom Line project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Triple Bottom Line project with this in-depth Triple Bottom Line Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Triple Bottom Line projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Triple Bottom Line and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Triple Bottom Line investments work better.
This Triple Bottom Line All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.