Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Uncertainty Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Uncertainty Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Uncertainty Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Uncertainty Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 883 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Uncertainty Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 883 standard requirements:
- How might the scenario evolve differently, either as a result of uncertainty in the environment or because of variations in agents, situation, design options, system and task context?
- Does your organization support the methodological choices made for analyzing the already stated data and developing the direct cost estimates for the relevant scenarios?
- Do you conduct a meaningful risk analysis without addressing probability of an event occurring, and how do you address uncertainty without probabilities?
- When estimating the uncertainty of measurement, are all elements in the uncertainty budget appropriate methods of analysis included in the calculation?
- Are too many of your suppliers located in high risk areas, or exposed to natural disasters, acts of God, economic uncertainty, or geopolitical unrest?
- How to provide appropriate information about the data that users can either make informed decisions about which data is most suited to analysis?
- What can be done to reduce the likelihood or consequences of it going wrong, or the level of uncertainty in your prediction of the outcome?
- How have the general levels of economic uncertainty impacted the demands of your board and its committees on the CFO and finance function?
- Which products/services if lost would create the greatest uncertainty in the business leading to staff leaving for more secure work?
- How are uncertainty and adaptability as key notions of the resilience concept framed in long-term flood risk management strategies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Uncertainty Analysis book in PDF containing 883 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Uncertainty Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Uncertainty Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Uncertainty Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Uncertainty Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Uncertainty Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Uncertainty Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Uncertainty Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contingency plans created to prepare for risk events to occur?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the Uncertainty Analysis project need to be analyzed further to uncover additional responsibilities?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Uncertainty Analysis project success?
- Risk Register: Risk probability and impact: how will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access the PM repository and where to find the Uncertainty Analysis project documentation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks that are likely to affect the Uncertainty Analysis project identified and documented?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are your organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization decide for an appropriate and admissible procurement procedure?
Step-by-step and complete Uncertainty Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Uncertainty Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Uncertainty Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Uncertainty Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Uncertainty Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Uncertainty Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Uncertainty Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Uncertainty Analysis project with this in-depth Uncertainty Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Uncertainty Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Uncertainty Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Uncertainty Analysis investments work better.
This Uncertainty Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.