Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Think about the functions involved in your Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Does Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
- How do controls support value?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- What is Unified Communications and Collaboration UCCs impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- What is the funding source for this project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do you know what your customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Roles and Responsibilities: To decide whether to use a quality measurement, ask how will I know when it is achieved?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC project leaders committed to this Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC project full time?
- Scope Management Plan: Can the Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC project team do several activities in parallel?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What qualities does a successful Team leader possess?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Risk Audit: Do all coaches/instructors/leaders have appropriate and current accreditation?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC project sufficiently qualified?
- Cost Management Plan: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC project Scope Statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
Step-by-step and complete Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC project with this in-depth Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC investments work better.
This Unified Communications and Collaboration UCC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.