Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical User Needs Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any User Needs related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated User Needs specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the User Needs Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which User Needs improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How does your organizational website be redesigned in accordance to the contextual requirements of your organization that it represents, while still accounting for the goals and needs of its users?
- Who will be responsible for organizing the information in the project depository, so that it is relevant to the needs of would be users, easily found there, and sufficient to be self explanatory?
- Are there regular efforts made to assess how well the repository serves its stakeholders, and to identify new and changing needs of different user groups, stakeholders, or consumers over time?
- Does the quality management system provide for the integration of all processes required to fulfil its quality policy and objectives and meet the needs and requirements of its users?
- How to go about providing the customer the best match to the personal needs at the best possible price and thereby enable the end user to manage the communications expenditure?
- What content do you need to tag, how is it delivered, and can the delivery systems and platforms use classification systems and tagging in a way that supports your user needs?
- How do you balance user needs with corporate needs to secure data assets, manage capital and operational costs, and efficiently deploy, manage, and maintain remote desktops?
- How does your organization balance the priorities of the business with the needs of minorities of users who may be disproportionally affected by new policies or practices?
- What happens in between, how are your solutions reflecting changing business strategy, the daily needs of your users and the evolving competitive marketplace?
- When implementing a group policy restricting users from running software installations, the administrator needs to be aware of which disadvantages?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the User Needs book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your User Needs self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the User Needs Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which User Needs areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough User Needs Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage User Needs projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step User Needs Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 User Needs project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the User Needs project schedule?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the definition of the User Needs project scope clear; what needs to be accomplished?
- Planning Process Group: What is the critical path for this User Needs project, and what is the duration of the critical path?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Procurement Audit: Were all admitted tenderers invited to submit a tender for each specific contract?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were User Needs project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Procurement Audit: When tenders were actually rejected because they were abnormally low, were reasons for this decision given and were they sufficiently grounded?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the teams goals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What do corresponding sources say about User Needs project management?
Step-by-step and complete User Needs Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 User Needs project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 User Needs project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 User Needs project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 User Needs project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 User Needs project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 User Needs project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any User Needs project with this in-depth User Needs Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose User Needs projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in User Needs and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make User Needs investments work better.
This User Needs All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.