Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical User Research Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any User Research related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated User Research specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the User Research Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which User Research improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Do heavy users and more brand loyal customers tend to use multiple channels, or does the use of multiple channels increase customer experiences and result in higher volume and profitability?
- How can cmos pinpoint a laser focus on the customer experience, and stimulate growth across entire organization, to improve acquisition, retention and upsell/cross-sell potential?
- How are breakthroughs in AI and machine learning facilitating the brand interactions, customer experiences and content needed to retain the consumer in the journey loop?
- Can clients who are active in research, either by using a tools to monitor and upload own data or even designing the research, still be called research subjects?
- Do you need a cultural shift to deliver better customer experience and make employees better aligned and engaged towards delivering the right experience?
- How frequently does leadership review reports ÃÂÃÂ individually, collectively with peers in other functional areas, and for the employees within charge?
- What is the overall customer experience index in setting up and maintaining the B2B integration workflow and relationships with your organization?
- How can manufacturers continue to add value to the customer relationship and deliver great customer experiences, rather than just fill orders?
- Does your cms provider have an integrations team to ensure that your site is connected to technologies that you utilize to conduct business?
- Have you introduced some positive changes within your organization which have resulted in an enhanced and improved customer experience?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the User Research book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your User Research self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the User Research Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which User Research areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough User Research Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage User Research projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step User Research Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 User Research project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have or has considered the need for insurance covers: public liability, professional indemnity and directors and officers liability?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the ims development and management approach described?
- Quality Management Plan: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were User Research project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the User Research project schedule?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the User Research project?
- Formal Acceptance: Do you buy pre-configured systems or build your own configuration?
- Lessons Learned: What skills did you need that were missing on this User Research project?
- Procurement Audit: Were technical requirements set strict enough to guarantee the desired performance without being unnecessarily tight to exclude favourable bids that do not comply with all requirements?
Step-by-step and complete User Research Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 User Research project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 User Research project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 User Research project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 User Research project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 User Research project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 User Research project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any User Research project with this in-depth User Research Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose User Research projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in User Research and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make User Research investments work better.
This User Research All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.