Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Validation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Validation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Validation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Validation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Validation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Are there any new speeding risks that may arise from the interaction between the parties and are the arrangements put in place effective to manage the risk of speeding?
- Are there any new fatigue risks that may arise from the interaction between the parties and are the arrangements put in place effective to manage the risk of fatigue?
- Can different data models / data validation procedures set up in order to respond to different needs concerning availability and quality of data ?
- Are any computer models used in credit-related analysis and reporting validated in accordance with your organizations model validation policy?
- Are there any other suggestions for how your organization could incentivize local planning for future development in less vulnerable areas?
- How carefully is the accuracy of the simulation and experimental results assessed at various tiers in the validation hierarchy?
- Is there a procedure to ensure that the customer software quality is preserved after a service maintenance intervention?
- Is there a specific organization which is responsible for the Standards or Guidelines dealing with Software Lifecycle?
- Is continued process verification as simple as a straightforward application of statistical process control methods?
- Is there a standard toolset that your organization would like vendors to use for interface development integration?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Validation book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Validation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Validation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Validation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Validation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Validation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Validation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Validation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Planning Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them; what are the deliverables?
- Quality Metrics: What are your organizations expectations for its quality Validation project?
- Planning Process Group: Mitigate. what will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Validation project risks?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Validation projects, systems, Vendors and your organizations work effort?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you keep key people outside the group informed about its accomplishments?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated Validation project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Validation project stage?
- Lessons Learned: Recommendation: what do you recommend should be done to ensure that others throughout your organization can benefit from what you have learned?
- Project Schedule: Understand the constraints used in preparing the schedule. Are activities connected because logic dictates the order in which others occur?
Step-by-step and complete Validation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Validation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Validation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Validation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Validation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Validation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Validation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Validation project with this in-depth Validation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Validation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Validation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Validation investments work better.
This Validation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.