Take ownership on analytical quality of the entire attribute and score quality lifecycle development validation, model certification, User Acceptance Testing, Platform and Channel certification and post production certification.
More Uses of the Validation Toolkit:
- Orchestrate: design and development planning, design input, design output, design review, design verification, design validation, design changes and design history file maintenance.
- Collaborate with is application support management and application support team in testing new reports and analytics for validation, accuracy and usability; create test plans and scripts for system and user acceptance testing.
- Be accountable for providing technical and operational support of the development of data testing and validation, sample designs, data analysis and estimation methods, statistical methodology and technology.
- Perform investigations and resolution of validation failures, process deviations, abnormal results, complaints and quality inquiries and other quality performance indicators.
- Oversee: design and develop data validation processes, perform data analysis and profiling to identify data gaps using sap software data quality and data profiling tools to rectify data redundancies and anomalies.
- Develop processes and protocols around data monitoring/validation, ingesting, and structuring that facilitates the growth of the international teams analytics agenda.
- Manage work with team to develop validation execution strategies with a focus on defining intended use and measuring process capability against critical quality acceptance criteria.
- Perform hardware administration and testing, isolating and replacing failing devices, network validation, remote administration, and integration with other enterprise applications.
- Create and perform sample plan, test plan and control plan for the validation protocol and execute with proper planning and analyze the result with different statistical softwares.
- Formulate capability and technology demonstrations alternatives utilizing waveform virtualized modems as a validation analysis tool, limited deployments, engineering tests, and other pre transition activities.
- Ensure you research; spearhead the assessment, prioritization, verification, and validation of requirements with the business, the project team, end users, and other stakeholders.
- Control: technical knowledge in field to field data mapping, conversion validation, system and security configuration, system integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Formulate: design and build scalable, efficient and automated processes for large scale data analysis, machine learning model development, model validation and servings.
- Lead: leverage looker and other bi tools to review broadcast and streaming values over time and identify value outliers and proactively surface errors in analysis.
- Confirm your organization requirementsestablish software test, verification, and validation guidelines and ensure the implementation through conducting design review for source code coming from internal and external sources.
- Establish that your organization leads the design, build, validation, implementation and maintenance of IT application systems and/or infrastructure solutions in support of your current, and future business needs.
- Confirm you compile; lead security projects to ensure the timely, on budget, and effective implementation of cybersecurity improvements that are operationally supported with validation methods in place to measure effectiveness.
- Identify and recommend improvements and efficiencies in the ERM governance, risk validation, and reporting processes to further advance the program maturity and improve the quality of program deliverables.
- Coordinate interfaces between release and deployment management and other processes, especially change management, SACM, and service validation and testing.
- Be accountable for managing teams to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
- Steer: continuously engage in model validation and ensures accuracy and relevance of the models being applied is effective in the current economic and market environment.
- Secure that your organization leads the design, build, validation, implementation and maintenance of IT performance Monitoring systems and/or infrastructure solutions in support of your current, and future business needs.
- Lead: monitor emerging best practices in internal controls, regulatory compliance, and validation programs and adopt continuous improvement principles to support enhanced control environment.
- Be accountable for developing compelling, insight based product concepts and partnering with research partners to identify the most reliable way to gain consumer feedback and validation.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Validation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Validation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Validation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Validation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Validation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Are there any new speeding risks that may arise from the interaction between the parties and are the arrangements put in place effective to manage the risk of speeding?
- Are there any new fatigue risks that may arise from the interaction between the parties and are the arrangements put in place effective to manage the risk of fatigue?
- Can different data models / data validation procedures set up in order to respond to different needs concerning availability and quality of data ?
- Are any computer models used in credit-related analysis and reporting validated in accordance with your organizations model validation policy?
- Are there any other suggestions for how your organization could incentivize local planning for future development in less vulnerable areas?
- How carefully is the accuracy of the simulation and experimental results assessed at various tiers in the validation hierarchy?
- Is there a procedure to ensure that the customer software quality is preserved after a service maintenance intervention?
- Is there a specific organization which is responsible for the Standards or Guidelines dealing with Software Lifecycle?
- Is continued process verification as simple as a straightforward application of statistical process control methods?
- Is there a standard toolset that your organization would like vendors to use for interface development integration?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Validation book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Validation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Validation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Validation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Validation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Validation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Validation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Validation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Planning Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them; what are the deliverables?
- Quality Metrics: What are your organizations expectations for its quality Validation project?
- Planning Process Group: Mitigate. what will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Validation project risks?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Validation projects, systems, Vendors and your organizations work effort?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you keep key people outside the group informed about its accomplishments?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated Validation project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Validation project stage?
- Lessons Learned: Recommendation: what do you recommend should be done to ensure that others throughout your organization can benefit from what you have learned?
- Project Schedule: Understand the constraints used in preparing the schedule. Are activities connected because logic dictates the order in which others occur?
Step-by-step and complete Validation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Validation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Validation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Validation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Validation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Validation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Validation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Validation project with this in-depth Validation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Validation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Validation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Validation investments work better.
This Validation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.