Work with client and internal teams to translate data and model results into tactical and strategic insights that are complete, accurate, relevant, understandable and applicable to client businesses and needs.
More Uses of the Value-based pricing Toolkit:
- Manage work with team and operations to maximize project delivery quality, timeliness and efficiencies in order to deliver high value and relevant insights to your clients as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Develop, evaluate and implement Pricing Strategies and models based on current business and competitive market dynamics.
- Ensure you build; build and maintain positive ongoing relationships with all third party payers with the objective of maximizing market share and revenues for Members.
- Organize: own and maintain the Product Roadmap of one part of the product, working with Agile teams and UX Designers to specify requirements.
- Confirm your organization provides network development, maintenance, and refinement activities and strategies in support of cross market Network Management unit.
- Manage resources in a matrix environment, communicating and influencing effectively at all levels of your organization.
- Ensure your operation complies; as dynamic markets continue to change, and consumers demand lighter, safer, greener and more reliable products, you partner with your customers to deliver highly engineered solutions.
- Secure that your corporation provides timely, relevant information to Sales team regarding issues so that the Sales team can effectively communicate with customer.
- Be certain that your planning provides all internal stakeholders with ongoing educational and Problem Solving support for value based arrangements.
- Initiate: actively promote guest Customer Service standards; develop effective relationships at all levels of your organization.
- Control: audit and retrospective analysis of ledger for alignment with contract reimbursement, identifying care gaps, and compliance in partnership with revenue cycle leadership.
- Ensure you handle; lead multiple pricing optimization projects and deploy strategic pricing capabilities for the various business groups, aligning with strategies, market dynamics and needs.
- Pilot: oversight and management of the pricing environment and infrastructure elements to drive real and sustained pricing performance.
- Drive efficiency in working with Logistics Providers/Partners; balancing Cost Effectiveness, quality of the services provided and customer expectations.
- Develop, evaluate and implement Pricing Strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics.
- Warrant that your team complies; partners with sales and purchasing teams to further understand vendors, products, and customers to aid in relationship development and Customer Service.
- Confirm your organization participates in meetings with Business Line and Commercial Teams to ensure effective communication is achieved across organization on Pricing Strategies and processes.
- Manage the maintenance of prioritized backlog and appropriately align with team leaders ensuring product team is driving efficiently towards goals and organization KPIs.
- Methodize: work closely with the Product Management and marketing organization to ensure price guidance is set according to value based principles.
- Direct: work closely with operations, client success and Technology Teams and other stakeholders to understand, collect and document operating requirements for all department functions, products and services.
- Confirm your organization identifies change or issues in service or delivery and alerts Sales team to communicate to customer or develop resolution plan.
- Provide Thought Leadership to develop innovative and strategic deal structures to fit the needs of the business and your customers.
- Direct: deployment and operation of value based pricing solutions across the business, consistent with the clients pricing initiatives.
- Be accountable for driving margin protection and margin expansion initiatives working across functions and levels in your organization.
- Formulate: involvement in local market scouting for technologies to bring into your portfolio of solutions based on Market intelligence.
- Secure that your operation facilitates resolution of contractual and operational issues with payers in order to enhance managed care contract performance.
- Create, refresh and maintain price lists/structures based on product enhancements and market learnings and development.
- Determine market needs and opportunities by conducting and analyzing user, industry and competitor research to inform product vision and strategy.
- Develop critical business insights and Performance Metrics through the use of complex Data Analysis methods and modeling.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value-based pricing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value-based pricing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value-based pricing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value-based pricing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value-based pricing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who makes the Value-based pricing decisions in your organization?
- Can you do all this work?
- How do you aggregate measures across priorities?
- What scope to assess?
- What business benefits will Value-based pricing goals deliver if achieved?
- Has an output goal been set?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Value-based pricing requirements in detail?
- How are Value-based pricing risks managed?
- How does the team improve its work?
- What adjustments to the strategies are needed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value-based pricing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Value-based pricing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value-based pricing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value-based pricing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value-based pricing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value-based pricing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value-based pricing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Value-based pricing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Value-based pricing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Value-based pricing project team have enough people to execute the Value-based pricing project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Value-based pricing project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Value-based pricing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value-based pricing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value-based pricing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value-based pricing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value-based pricing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value-based pricing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value-based pricing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value-based pricing project with this in-depth Value-based pricing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value-based pricing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value-based pricing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value-based pricing investments work better.
This Value-based pricing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.