Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value-based pricing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value-based pricing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value-based pricing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value-based pricing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value-based pricing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Does the business have the management information and systems to enable it to monitor and manage pricing and profitability by market/segment, product/service, customer and transaction?
- Is it your organization, the equipment, the location, the marketing, the quality of the product or the price point that will make your business successful?
- Are there different groups of customers with different levels of price sensitivity for the products or services that your organization markets?
- What increases the likelihood that the final price of a product captures value for your organization and delivers value to the customer?
- How can different research approaches advance research on the micro-foundations of value-based pricing and selling in business markets?
- How often does pricing feature on the top management agenda (other than just as an implicit item within the annual budgeting process)?
- Who are the stakeholders that are involved in priceÃÂÃÂsetting or during the price decision-making process in your organization?
- How can you pursue a value-based pricing strategy instead of cost-plus, volume-oriented or competitor-comparison strategies?
- Do you consider researching consumer profiles on social media outlets for the sake of setting prices an invasion of privacy?
- Is there an explicit pricing strategy and set of pricing policies that are consistent with the overall business strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value-based pricing book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Value-based pricing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value-based pricing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value-based pricing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value-based pricing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value-based pricing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value-based pricing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Value-based pricing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Risk Audit: What are the boundaries of the auditors responsibility for policing management fidelity?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
- Cost Management Plan: Planning and scheduling responsibilities ÃÂÃÂ How will the responsibilities for planning and scheduling be allocated?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is requirements work dependent on any other specific Value-based pricing project or non-Value-based pricing project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
- Change Request: How does your organization control changes before and after software is released to a customer?
- Scope Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Value-based pricing project plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the best method for analysing the risks for different types of Value-based pricing projects?
- Planning Process Group: Have more efficient (sensitive) and appropriate measures been adopted to respond to the political and socio-cultural problems identified?
Step-by-step and complete Value-based pricing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value-based pricing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value-based pricing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value-based pricing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value-based pricing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value-based pricing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value-based pricing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value-based pricing project with this in-depth Value-based pricing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value-based pricing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value-based pricing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value-based pricing investments work better.
This Value-based pricing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.