Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual Classroom Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual Classroom related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual Classroom specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual Classroom Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual Classroom improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Is there any significant difference between post-test scores of face-to-face learners and the learners who were exposed to blended learning instruction with regard to vocabulary knowledge?
- Can employees in traditional in-class instruction benefit from a new form of blended online learning by mixing local instruction together with MOOC content?
- Is there an association between demographic characteristics of department and factors that influence adoption and use of synchronous virtual departments?
- How to support the mobility of the learner in distributed and multi environment learning settings, like the transition between real and virtual contexts?
- What is the rubric that will be used to give learners feedback and a clear understanding of the expectations of learning for what is being practiced?
- How do employees currently use technologies to support collaboration and how can mobile technology be used to enhance the collaboration in project?
- How effective is a concept-mapping model as a strategy that supports employee directed learning in a virtual, self-directed learning environment?
- Can a virtual reality communication scenario be used to teach general practitioners and trainees how to recognize and manage safeguarding issues?
- How effective is the inclusion of learning analytics when embedded in a virtual, self-directed learning environment modeled on concept-mapping?
- Do all your learners or any specific learner in your group need an additional opportunity to practice what was learned to consolidate learning?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual Classroom book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Virtual Classroom self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual Classroom Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual Classroom areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual Classroom Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual Classroom projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual Classroom Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Virtual Classroom project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Change Management Plan: What communication network would you use Ð informal or formal?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the Virtual Classroom project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated Virtual Classroom project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Virtual Classroom project stage?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: which organizational elements and which individuals will be assigned management functions?
- WBS Dictionary: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Initiating Process Group: At which stage, in a typical Virtual Classroom project do stake holders have maximum influence?
- Procurement Audit: Are employees with cash disbursement responsibilities required to take scheduled vacations?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist communicated to your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual Classroom Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual Classroom project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual Classroom project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual Classroom project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual Classroom project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual Classroom project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual Classroom project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual Classroom project with this in-depth Virtual Classroom Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual Classroom projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual Classroom and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual Classroom investments work better.
This Virtual Classroom All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.