Through virtual department training and face to face sessions, your hands on training philosophy partners you with established pros to learn the sales skills needed to close the deals in no time.
More Uses of the Virtual Classroom Toolkit:
- Steer: development and implementation of online Web Applications research on website design Best Practices.
- Initiate: design, develop, and maintain department, virtual department, and self paced training content using traditional Instructional Design and rapid development strategies.
- Systematize: facilitator must have access to own appropriate technology and connectivity to implement virtual program.
- Be accountable for inspiring in leadership style, willing to devote time to coach and develop colleagues while holding them accountable to measurable results.
- Confirm your project gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements.
- Evaluate and identify areas of disengagement and other issues for Continuous Improvement and innovation.
- Arrange that your group modifies or creates materials and training modules to meet specific training needs across multiple teams.
- Identify and implement new methods and approaches to optimize current forecasting processes.
- Adapt to a Rapidly Changing Environment and respond strategically to customer needs.
- Be certain that your business defines revised or new system capabilities and modules to enable virtual department processes.
- Support team members by working to develop forecasts, end user tools, project documentation, and enhance End User Adoption.
- Coordinate: care about being in an inclusive environment, respecting others, and making them feel welcome.
- Manage: creatively maintain participant focus and order during virtual programs.
- Develop: monitor the use of training tools and check for compliance on organization training initiatives.
- Coordinate: monitor learner progress during training and assess performance at the close of instruction.
- Pilot: monthly observations, with provided feedback, to be implemented into departments.
- Manage work with other department members to build programs to meet Business Needs.
- Head: monitor participant progress and instructional program effectiveness.
- Provide written translation of documents and specialized organization forms.
- Create and maintain a positive, engaging virtual Learning Environment for all.
- Validate operational process execution and identify gaps in field knowledge and training materials.
- Utilize group dynamics and Group Facilitation to establish a learner centered environment.
- Meet program metrics (retention, training facilitation, attendance) and provide regular metric updates.
- Ensure you research; build and support relationships with sponsoring corporations, mentoring nonprofits, organizations, and other stakeholders.
- Manage work with corporate operations team to determine strategic training plans to meet the needs of thE Business and drive objectives.
- Deliver training materials for in person and virtual department setting.
- Lead: professional work environment encouraging Personal Development and team growth.
- Execute contracted training engagements with all corresponding deliverables.
- Create, refine, and disseminate training manuals and other educational materials.
- Ensure you steer; lead and evaluate training programs, orientation, and personnel development.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual Classroom Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual Classroom related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual Classroom specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual Classroom Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual Classroom improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Will the team be available to assist members in planning investigations?
- Who do you want your customers to become?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Virtual Classroom process?
- How do you plan on providing proper recognition and disclosure of supporting companies?âââ
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and Social Media has changed forever the way you talk about Virtual Classroom, how do you gain traction?
- How do you measure efficient delivery of Virtual Classroom services?
- Can you add value to the current Virtual Classroom decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- How do you verify performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual Classroom book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Virtual Classroom self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual Classroom Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual Classroom areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual Classroom Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual Classroom projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual Classroom Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Virtual Classroom project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Virtual Classroom project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Virtual Classroom Project Team have enough people to execute the Virtual Classroom Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Virtual Classroom Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual Classroom Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual Classroom project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual Classroom Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual Classroom project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual Classroom project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual Classroom project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual Classroom project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual Classroom project with this in-depth Virtual Classroom Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual Classroom projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual Classroom and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual Classroom investments work better.
This Virtual Classroom All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.