Multi disciplinary team of learning designers, developers, digital designers and Project Managers to write interactive content that meets client requirements, exceeds expectations and is delivered to schedule and budget.
More Uses of the Virtual Learning Toolkit:
- Develop: leverage key dashboard tracking analytics and impact metrics in order to grow a Data Driven and technically skilled Virtual Learning package.
- Devise: work closely with the Learning And Development consulting, and internal and external business partners to ensure that training is aligned with desired performance outcomes.
- Ensure your design complies; as Cloud Technologies continue to transform businesses, skilled individuals are in high demand.
- Confirm your enterprise ensures adequate staffing, Training and Development of all staff members is in place.
- Ensure you go the extra mile to make sure your work and others work is done with the highest quality standard.
- Remain informed (through others and own research) about trends and innovations in the industry.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the training and design a follow up strategy to ensure learning was carried out.
- Be a strategic thought partner and create learning strategy for Knowledge Transfer and business growth.
- Lead: which transform technical information into professionally written, engaging instruction.
- Collaborate with Sales And Marketing on how to share and market your content to potential customers.
- Maintain existing learning programs so that the content is updated when appropriate.
- Create sparkling copy from raw content, adapting tone and style to match client requirements.
- Orchestrate: people you have managed still consider you a mentor and have gone on to do big things.
- Ensure you instruct; build an effective organizationwide training curriculum that promotes ongoing development of employee Virtual Learning and continued education.
- Ensure you aid; should you hire additional support engineers to provide enhanced technical education.
- Warrant that your organization produces training deliverables aligned with performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Collaborate with the Product team to develop product requirements that enable your clients to access more scenario content with ease.
- Manage: proactive you continuously focus on improving and increasing your impact and use data to help you measure your success.
- Organize: complete transactions and or schedule a follow up conversations with prospective clients.
- Utilize a variety of content creation and authoring tools as part of the Instructional Design process.
- Apply sound Instructional Design methodology to meet business and learning objectives.
- Confirm your organization ensures Virtual Learning (eLearning, blended, and live) is relevant, effective and sustainable.
- Warrant that your organization stays current with best practice and emergent technologies in the learning industry.
- Develop and maintain detailed project Work Plans, completing all deliverables on time and in scope.
- Identify: work in partnership with management and other stakeholders to identify, create, and implement targeted training programs to improve selling skills and program knowledge using a blended delivery method.
- Collaborate with simulation designers and simulation specialists to align content to best practices in simulation delivery.
- Enter content information into relevant databases, and maintain and update content in databases.
- Assure your venture maintains the integrity of the overall compliance and regulatory aspects of department training.
- Be knowledgeable on Virtual Learning techniques and how to create effective learning solutions for distributed teams.
- Identify: work closely with departments to build and secure support and resources for projects.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual Learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual Learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual Learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual Learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual Learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What Virtual Learning capabilities do you need?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- In a project to restructure Virtual Learning outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- What Virtual Learning modifications can you make work for you?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Virtual Learning leader?
- What are your operating costs?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- What are predictive Virtual Learning analytics?
- Are the Virtual Learning requirements testable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual Learning book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Virtual Learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual Learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual Learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual Learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual Learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual Learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Virtual Learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Virtual Learning project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Virtual Learning project team have enough people to execute the Virtual Learning project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Virtual Learning project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual Learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual Learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual Learning Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual Learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual Learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual Learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual Learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual Learning project with this in-depth Virtual Learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual Learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual Learning and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual Learning investments work better.
This Virtual Learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.