Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual Workplace Wellness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual Workplace Wellness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual Workplace Wellness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual Workplace Wellness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual Workplace Wellness improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you trust products and services from companies who treat workers or communities badly, who convey no sense of decency, and who are only driven by profit and greed?
- Are the processes in place to ensure that new workers are granted access while departing employees or contractors are automatically blocked?
- What maximizes the effectiveness and implementation of technology-based interventions to support healthcare professional practice?
- How do your interactions with coworkers, managers, clients, and the wider community affect your health and wellness?
- How does your organization well-being initiatives recognize the connection between well-being and health equity?
- Which workplace technology attributes are most likely to improve your ability to be productive in the workplace?
- Is team collaboration encouraged within your workplace, or do you mainly perform tasks and projects on your own?
- How does job growth relate to your organization plan to gain new clients and create better customer experiences?
- Have you maximised the use of alternate or flexible work practices, and your employees ability to work remotely?
- How does your organization allocate financial resources in support of its overall health and wellness strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual Workplace Wellness book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Virtual Workplace Wellness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual Workplace Wellness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual Workplace Wellness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual Workplace Wellness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual Workplace Wellness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual Workplace Wellness Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Virtual Workplace Wellness project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Are all programs planned and conducted according to recognized safety standards?
- Risk Audit: Are procedures in place to ensure the security of staff and information and compliance with privacy legislation if applicable?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the Virtual Workplace Wellness project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Does the solution fit in with organizations technical architectural requirements?
- WBS Dictionary: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a standard form used to obtain bids and proposals from prospective sellers?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Virtual Workplace Wellness project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Virtual Workplace Wellness project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Virtual Workplace Wellness project management strategy been established?
- Risk Register: Is further information required before making a decision?
- Risk Management Plan: How are risk analvsis and prioritization performed?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual Workplace Wellness Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual Workplace Wellness project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual Workplace Wellness project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual Workplace Wellness project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual Workplace Wellness project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual Workplace Wellness project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual Workplace Wellness project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual Workplace Wellness project with this in-depth Virtual Workplace Wellness Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual Workplace Wellness projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual Workplace Wellness and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual Workplace Wellness investments work better.
This Virtual Workplace Wellness All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.