Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Visual Workplace Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Visual Workplace related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Visual Workplace specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Visual Workplace Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 989 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Visual Workplace improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 989 standard requirements:
- How important is the managers participation in overall workplace design process and how can one contribute to an increase of employees productivity?
- Which typically show is the components, description, and the quantity of each required to make one unit of a product?
- Which is most likely to affect the location decision of a service organization rather than a manufacturing firm?
- Are health and safety systems and safe work practices understood and used by all employees and employees?
- Have you been involved in any accidents or near misses at work in the period since your last assessment?
- How many acres would your organization need to sample to determine if the new process made a difference?
- Do you encourage greater collaboration and effective sharing of ideas by re-arranging your work spaces?
- What factors are the most critical to ensure your product or service meets your customers requirements?
- Did your organization achieve the expected benefit from creating an asset management program and plan?
- What kawa/protocols/guidelines/frameworks do you need to consider in planning your assessment and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Visual Workplace book in PDF containing 989 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Visual Workplace self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Visual Workplace Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Visual Workplace areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Visual Workplace Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Visual Workplace projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Visual Workplace Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Visual Workplace project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: Why must you schedule milestones, such as reviews, throughout the Visual Workplace project?
- Project Management Plan: Is there an incremental analysis/cost effectiveness analysis of proposed mitigation features based on an approved method and using an accepted model?
- Procurement Audit: Has guidelines been set up for how the procurement function/unit should carry out its procurements?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Visual Workplace project leaders committed to this Visual Workplace project full time?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How are you predicting what future (work)loads will be?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the sponsors for that initiative?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization make sources of information beyond the tender documents equally available for all the candidates?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the delay in one subVisual Workplace project going to affect another?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Visual Workplace project organization documented and on file?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How is the risk management process used in practice?
Step-by-step and complete Visual Workplace Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Visual Workplace project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Visual Workplace project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Visual Workplace project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Visual Workplace project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Visual Workplace project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Visual Workplace project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Visual Workplace project with this in-depth Visual Workplace Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Visual Workplace projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Visual Workplace and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Visual Workplace investments work better.
This Visual Workplace All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.