Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 621 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 621 standard requirements:
- Overall, how would you rate the success of your organizations VoC program in terms of meeting its goals and objectives, and fulfilling managements expectations?
- Overall, how would you rate the success of your organizations program in terms of meeting its goals and objectives, and fulfilling managements expectations?
- Did any value-added analysis or lean thinking take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the as is process map?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- How successful is you VoC program at helping your organization improve customer satisfaction?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- How do we Identify specific Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing investment and emerging trends?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- Is Your Customer Service Multichannel?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing book in PDF containing 621 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know whether they are adhering to their mission and achieving their objectives?
- Quality Audit: How do you indicate the extent to which your personnel would be expected to contribute to the work effort?
- Risk Management Plan: Are staff committed for the duration of the product?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project managers participating in the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project know the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing projects true status first hand?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the organization structure for both tracking & controlling the budget well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is risk handled within this Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project substantially different than that originally defined?
Step-by-step and complete Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project with this in-depth Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing investments work better.
This Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.