Configure and install wireless equipment, routers, Firewalls, VoIP equipment and various Internet related systems, applications and services at your customers locations.
More Uses of the VoIP Toolkit:
- Warrant that your organization complies; values drive your innovation and continue to make you a leading organization for your partners, for your community and for your employees.
- Manage work with fulfillment management, marketing coordination, sales engineering and/or support team to address any issues regarding installation or service for the customer.
- Manage and enhance your infrastructure as network, internet, VoIP systems, Active Directory, and other infrastructure systems.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of your solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Secure that your operation recommends strategies for enhancing and modernizing telecommunications and related data environments.
- Ensure you govern; understand and diagnose issues related to user configuration, network and security settings, server administration, hardware/software failures, and VoIP issues.
- Trace possible network issues that impede the proper function of the software and escalate as appropriate.
- Evaluate, analyze, administer, and maintain voice data for VoIP and wireless Communications Systems.
- Diagnose and resolve problems with servers, VoIP, workstation, hardware, software, networks, connectivity, mobile communication device, and business Information Systems.
- Warrant that your business provides level one support for desktops, thin clients, Client Server applications, printing, smartphones and VoIP phones.
- Confirm your business builds an effective consultative relationship with customers during the sales process to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Be certain that your planning collects information about prospects from the businesses websites and other sources to prepare for sales calls and assess potential spending.
- Troubleshoot, identify, and resolve problems relating to PCs, Macs, mobile devices, Software Applications, and workstation/network communications interfaces.
- Supervise: review logs to identify suspicious activity on systems monitored and protected by security infrastructure.
- Migrate database from lower versions to most current versions to adopt new features and functionalities.
- Provide installation and Technical Support of organization standard VoIP, and Unified Communications hardware and software.
- Audit: Project Management skills to lead VoIP projects from start to implementation/cutover and configuration.
- Be certain that your planning keeps customer database up to date by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with customers.
- Diagnose and repair or facilitate repairs of non functioning computing, VoIP, and Unified Communications equipment.
- Systematize: through collaboration and innovation, your is professionals lead the frontier in caring for your community.
- Capture and track installed and decommissioned devices as part of Asset Management and seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Manage day to day operations, ensuring the integrity, security and high availability for voice services.
- Develop budgets and implementation timelines in coordination with other IT and business initiatives.
- Install, configure, operate and maintain an unclassified and classified voice over internet protocol (VoIP) infrastructure.
- Confirm your group complies; as part of the Project Support, expectation is to assess impact of OS and application upgrades or new applications being introduced in the environment.
- Lead the daily monitoring and maintenance of all related hardware and software based systems.
- Be accountable for leading the development of Contact Center VoIP tech strategy to support current and emerging needs.
- Be certain that your enterprise maintains computing environment by identifying network requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring network performance.
- Guide: sort and filter the data sets by geographic or other attribute to identify new or existing problems.
- Provide training and mentor to technical staff for VoIP troubleshooting, configuration and overall of system knowledge.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical VoIP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any VoIP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated VoIP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the VoIP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which VoIP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you cross-sell and up-sell your VoIP success?
- Do you have/need 24-hour access to key personnel?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- How would you define VoIP leadership?
- What is your competitive advantage?
- How are measurements made?
- How will you measure success?
- What do employees need in the short term?
- What are the tasks and definitions?
- What is your plan to assess your security risks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the VoIP book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your VoIP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the VoIP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which VoIP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough VoIP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage VoIP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step VoIP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 VoIP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all VoIP project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the VoIP Project Team have enough people to execute the VoIP Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed VoIP Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete VoIP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 VoIP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 VoIP Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 VoIP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 VoIP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 VoIP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 VoIP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any VoIP project with this in-depth VoIP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose VoIP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in VoIP and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make VoIP investments work better.
This VoIP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.