Lead WAN: partner with access center leadership to identify and implement Process Improvements to maximize quality, efficiency, staffing, cost containment strategies and capital needs; facilitate ongoing Process Improvements accordingly.
More Uses of the WAN Toolkit:
- Identify System Requirements, communicate with project stakeholders, communicate project risks ad conflicts, maintain project schedules.
- Serve as a technical expert for top tier support of complex infrastructure hardware and application issues.
- Gather feedback from sales/system engineering team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Lead WAN: review change in customers requirements, feature needs, and communicate with account team and Product Management.
- Audit WAN: a technical Program Management must have superior Communication Skills to translate between the direction the executives and Product Managers WANt to go, what the Product Development team should implement, and how Marketing And Sales teams should sell it.
- Make sure that your organization complies; monitors the development of new standards, with TCP/IP and other networking technologies, with attention to the impact on the networking environment.
- Initiate WAN: review change in customers requirements, feature needs, and communicate with account team and Product Management.
- Support team members by providing transparency and information during organizational changes.
- Be accountable for collaborating with design, analytics, support, and Product Management to understand the problems you WANt to solve and working with the engineers to explore how you can solve them.
- Ensure you WANt a website that makes your life easier and content that is specific to your needs.
- Facilitate/deliver programs (Onboarding, New feature updates, and product integration) that leverage Blended Learning, practice/application and peer reinforcement to ensure learning is impactful and effective.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for infrastructure administration and management.
- Be accountable for receiving associates are critical to making sure your stores remain stocked with the merchandise your customers WANt.
- Guide WAN: review change in customers requirements, feature needs, and communicate with account team and Product Management.
- Lead WAN: customer solution centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre sales, post sales, and Service Delivery.
- Establish that your operation identifies methods, solutions, and provides project leadership and management in order to provide a high level of service and stable operation of your organizations overall IT infrastructure.
- Perform data normalization, parsing and event breaking to eliminate unWANted data.
- Confirm your organization complies; plans, lead, coordinates, communicates, integrates, evaluates, and ensures success of the information technology (IT) program.
- Lead Open Communication and provide management feedback regarding operations, staffing, personal development, and operational productivity.
- Devise WAN: database structures, Database Design, applications programming, distributed processing, end user computing, database query software and on line programming software.
- Evaluate WAN: customer solution centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre sales, post sales, and Service Delivery.
- Communicate with appropriate managers and Product team staff so that customer needs/WANts are documented.
- Participant in the development and use tactical, spreadsheet based tools, which can search Data Warehouses at a trade level, filter unWANted information and display the remaining results concisely, for subsequent analysis.
- Create an inclusive work environment where every employee can effectively engage and WANts to be part of the team.
- Hustle intentionally as fans of your fans, you always WANt to do more and deliberate in your path.
- Audit WAN: when you connect different perspectives, you can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of your people.
- Facilitate meetings, workshops, and considerations with your team to help you find balance between user WANts, client needs, technical level of effort, and timelines.
- Warrant that your organization participates as a member of a team to assess and recommend a migration strategy to new technologies.
- Supervise WAN: research/purchase new hardware/software equipment while partnering with said vendor to work through any issues with installation and performance.
- Ensure you have deep Security Engineering expertise in multiple areas and you WANt to use that expertise to secure internet scale products.
- Initiate WAN: software defined WAN has its roots in software defined networking (SDN), the underlying principle of which is to abstract the network hardware and transport characteristics from the applications that use the network.
- Make sure that your team supports work to integrate Process Excellence into various organization wide multi functional initiatives to improve efficiency by aligning Business Processes with Business Strategy.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WAN Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any WAN related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WAN specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WAN Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WAN improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who will be in control?
- What are you challenging?
- What scope to assess?
- Are you paying enough attention to the partners your company depends on to succeed?
- Do the WAN decisions you make today help your organization in three years time?
- What WAN problem should be solved?
- What process should you select for improvement?
- Is the WAN solution sustainable?
- Who needs budgets?
- Are the measurements objective?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WAN book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your WAN self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WAN Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WAN areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WAN Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WAN projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WAN Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 WAN project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all WAN project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the WAN project team have enough people to execute the WAN project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed WAN project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete WAN Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WAN project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WAN Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WAN project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WAN project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WAN project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WAN project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WAN project with this in-depth WAN Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WAN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WAN and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WAN investments work better.
This WAN All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.