Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Weather Derivatives Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Weather Derivatives related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Weather Derivatives specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Weather Derivatives Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Weather Derivatives improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What other options do you have that might offer better control and a greater level of certainty at the macro level of the international financial system?
- Is there an objective basis for an analysis of financial crises, or does human behaviour alter depending on the ideational and material context?
- What specific objective means besides a cash basis market could or should be used as the underlying relationship for a derivative?
- What safeguards are in place to ensure that derivatives portfolios are a tool for hedging risk, rather than a source of risk?
- Is there any justification for allowing more credit protection to be sold on a reference asset than the value of the asset?
- Where do you find backup personnel and service vendors who are knowledgeable and experienced in futures industry?
- Are there any ether things you can think of which hinder competition or acts as barriers to trade/new entrants?
- Should parties to derivative contracts be required to post cash collateral, or is other collateral acceptable?
- How do resilience upgrades or credentials impact the cost of your insurance premiums or value of an asset?
- Is the economic effectiveness of your organizations hedging strategy being evaluated on a quarterly basis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Weather Derivatives book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Weather Derivatives self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Weather Derivatives Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Weather Derivatives areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Weather Derivatives Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Weather Derivatives projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Weather Derivatives Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Weather Derivatives project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Weather Derivatives projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Quality Management Plan: With the five whys method, the team considers why the issue being explored occurred. do others then take that initial answer and ask why?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are expert judgment and historical information utilized to estimate activity duration?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do others have the time to dedicate to your Weather Derivatives project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for arranging and managing the review(s)?
- Planning Process Group: Is the Weather Derivatives project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each activity-deliverable have exactly one Accountable responsibility, so that accountability is clear and decisions can be made quickly?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented Weather Derivatives project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
Step-by-step and complete Weather Derivatives Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Weather Derivatives project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Weather Derivatives project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Weather Derivatives project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Weather Derivatives project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Weather Derivatives project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Weather Derivatives project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Weather Derivatives project with this in-depth Weather Derivatives Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Weather Derivatives projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Weather Derivatives and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Weather Derivatives investments work better.
This Weather Derivatives All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.