Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Windows 10 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Windows 10 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Windows 10 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Windows 10 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Windows 10 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Are the security capabilities in the enterprise version of Microsofts Windows 10 operating system robust enough to rely on as a secure endpoint solution?
- Why are threats seemingly getting worse, when you have advanced at a rate of knots in technology and capability when it comes to threat protection?
- What are the holes and vulnerabilities in your operations, including hurdles you may currently experience with securing your user environment?
- How would Windows defender determine when a process is performing legitimate actions or when its being taken advantage of?
- Do you typically deploy applications on a per system basis using a tool as Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager?
- What are your organizations strategic initiatives or current transformation projects that Microsoft 365 can support?
- Do you have security concerns as more and more of your personal and business information flows through technology?
- What is the benefit in having a Windows 10 device activated with Workspace ONE management for applying patches?
- What should be your considerations when selecting tools to encrypt and protect your organizations PC data?
- What does the release of Windows 10 for desktops, laptops and tablets have to do the end of Windows Phone?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Windows 10 book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Windows 10 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Windows 10 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Windows 10 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Windows 10 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Windows 10 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Windows 10 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Windows 10 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: Do you give group members authority to make at least some important decisions?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent is the program helping to influence your organizations policy framework?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the Windows 10 projects success?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do team members need to frequently communicate as a full group to make timely decisions?
- Risk Management Plan: If you can not fix it, how do you do it differently?
- Procurement Audit: What are your procurement processes with contractors?
- Lessons Learned: What worked well or did not work well, either for this Windows 10 project or for the Windows 10 project team?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its risk management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues managed on the Windows 10 project?
Step-by-step and complete Windows 10 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Windows 10 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Windows 10 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Windows 10 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Windows 10 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Windows 10 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Windows 10 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Windows 10 project with this in-depth Windows 10 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Windows 10 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Windows 10 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Windows 10 investments work better.
This Windows 10 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.