Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Workplace Training Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Workplace Training related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Workplace Training specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Workplace Training Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Workplace Training improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Are the costs for communication training for clients, as training on how to use communication access services and supports, eligible for workplace assistance funding?
- Do you provide training for supervisors on recognizing and responding to employees in distress and suspected violations of workplace policy?
- What are the remote and immediate cost and effect of your organization that fails to provide training opportunities to its employees?
- How should organizations, leaders, and the people who help companies grow respond to rapid change while facing an uncertain future?
- Is merely conducting needs assessment by trainers sufficient when training-even and careful analysis has been undertaken?
- Which method may be best at determining the ultimate success of a training programs impact on workplace improvement?
- Does internal verification take place throughout the training program as opposed to when the learner is at the end?
- Are employees trained and encouraged to be on the lookout for suspicious packages or activities in the workplace?
- How can workplace learning be used more effectively to link training provision more closely to employer needs?
- What types of training, guidance, and practical tools have been provided to achieve results in the workplace?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Workplace Training book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Workplace Training self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Workplace Training Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Workplace Training areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Workplace Training Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Workplace Training projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Workplace Training Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Workplace Training project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why should Workplace Training project managers strive to make jobs look easy?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Workplace Training project communication and status reporting across Workplace Training project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization decide for an appropriate and admissible procurement procedure?
- Procurement Audit: Are there policies regarding special approval for capital expenditures?
- Issue Log: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Workplace Training projections?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the Workplace Training project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Communications Management Plan: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do you need to convince people that its well worth the time and effort?
Step-by-step and complete Workplace Training Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Workplace Training project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Workplace Training project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Workplace Training project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Workplace Training project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Workplace Training project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Workplace Training project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Workplace Training project with this in-depth Workplace Training Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Workplace Training projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Workplace Training and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Workplace Training investments work better.
This Workplace Training All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.