Evaluate engineering designs to assure that the engineering direction is compatible with World Class Manufacturing Processes to assure first time capability with superior part quality.
More Uses of the World Class Manufacturing Toolkit:
- Ensure you mobilize; World Class Manufacturing.
- Promote World Class Manufacturing concepts as industry 4.
- Lead World Class Manufacturing team.
- Provide necessary support for site occupational health and Safety Management programs, with alignment to World Class Manufacturing methodology and criteria.
- Arrange that your team follows World Class Manufacturing or Continuous Improvement guidelines to support site.
- Manage knowledge and proven skills in World Class Manufacturing, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, and Kaizen.
- Establish that your group evaluates, justifie and installs new equipment and tooling to support and enhance World Class Manufacturing Techniques and processes.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical World Class Manufacturing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any World Class Manufacturing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated World Class Manufacturing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the World Class Manufacturing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which World Class Manufacturing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the definition of success?
- Do you have any cost World Class Manufacturing limitation requirements?
- How will the Change Process be managed?
- Does World Class Manufacturing analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- What are the key enablers to make this World Class Manufacturing move?
- What does verifying compliance entail?
- Is any World Class Manufacturing documentation required?
- In a project to restructure World Class Manufacturing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- What are predictive World Class Manufacturing analytics?
- You may have created your quality measures at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn't up to the required standard, or low Service Levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the World Class Manufacturing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your World Class Manufacturing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the World Class Manufacturing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which World Class Manufacturing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough World Class Manufacturing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage World Class Manufacturing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step World Class Manufacturing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 World Class Manufacturing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all World Class Manufacturing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the World Class Manufacturing Project Team have enough people to execute the World Class Manufacturing Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed World Class Manufacturing Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete World Class Manufacturing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 World Class Manufacturing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 World Class Manufacturing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 World Class Manufacturing Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 World Class Manufacturing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 World Class Manufacturing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 World Class Manufacturing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any World Class Manufacturing project with this in-depth World Class Manufacturing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose World Class Manufacturing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in World Class Manufacturing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make World Class Manufacturing investments work better.
This World Class Manufacturing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.