Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical World Class IT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any World Class IT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated World Class IT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the World Class IT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 932 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which World Class IT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 932 standard requirements:
- New business opportunities tend to be opportunistic and very perishable (i.e., if not acted upon when the opportunity presents itself, it will be lost). This reality creates a major conflict. Do you want new business or do you want an improved system?
- If you are a resource, you want to know to what tasks you are assigned, and whether or not the already stated tasks are on the critical path or critical chain. How do you manage disseminating when the preceding resource will be finished with its work?
- Establishing a pmo at a low level means that the manager has to swim against the main stream political current of not just those in the market side of the business but all of the it work force as well. is your pmo established at the right level?
- As a csp undertakes to build out or take a fresh look at its service offerings, the csp should clearly define its business strategy and related risk management philosophy. what market segments or industries does the csp intend to serve?
- What is it that newly appointed heads do, how does that differ from what business managers do and can an alternative model of excellence be constructed that reflects, rather than restrains, your perception of effective practice?
- Has the team ensured that key cultural barriers (e.g., training and skills required for new jobs, entrenched culture, incompatible support structures, fear of downsizing) are addressed in its Change Management strategy?
- For each mandated change, summarize your organizations response from your organization Strategic Plan, and is it the opinion of organization IT leadership that the IT portion of the response is adequately funded?
- If there are systems that will no longer support the organizations business needs, either through poor performance or excessive cost, how does IT leadership in the organization plan to address the issues?
- In the same way that you profile content against business goals or user needs, you can profile it according to brand alignment. Are you emphasizing content that works against your brand positioning?
- Where do you see your organizations ineffective alignment and execution of business strategy and IT strategy and what factors contributed to its failure? How do you mitigate corresponding factors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the World Class IT book in PDF containing 932 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your World Class IT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the World Class IT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which World Class IT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough World Class IT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage World Class IT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step World Class IT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 World Class IT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: How does what is being described meet the business need?
- Cost Management Plan: Is World Class IT project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the World Class IT project Team cease upon the delivery of the World Class IT projects outputs?
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Risk Audit: What impact does prior experience have on decisions made during the risk-assessment process?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What qualities does a successful Team leader possess?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the World Class IT project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
Step-by-step and complete World Class IT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 World Class IT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 World Class IT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 World Class IT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 World Class IT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 World Class IT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 World Class IT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any World Class IT project with this in-depth World Class IT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose World Class IT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in World Class IT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make World Class IT investments work better.
This World Class IT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.