Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Zachman Framework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Zachman Framework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Zachman Framework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Zachman Framework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Zachman Framework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Which of the Zachman architecture development phases is the first phase of an architecture development cycle, defines the scope for an engagement and identifies the stakeholders?
- What kind of knowledge management strategies and practices should organizations adopt to enable sharing big data know-how that is potentially dispersed across business units?
- How can it be that the most widely acknowledged EA frameworks inseparably associated with the very notion of EA turned out to be essentially unrelated to real EA practices?
- How can data assets be augmented with annotations using natural language processing, machine learning, tagging, and so on to assist in drawing useful inferences?
- When completing the Applications Architecture, if the impact analysis reveals a significant change is needed to the business architecture, what may be warranted?
- How can organizations identify the right mix of platforms that would meet the analytics needs of your organization in an efficient and cost effective manner?
- How does your organization choose the most suitable evaluation criteria and metrics for the EA assessment from the array of different criteria and metrics?
- What architecture governance process provides a formal method to register, validate, ratify, manage and publish new or updated architecture content?
- What incentive mechanisms are needed for users to effectively adopt analytics systems in routine and non-routine decision making tasks?
- What part of the Zachman Foundation Architecture contains a set of standards that can be used to form the basis for selection criteria?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Zachman Framework book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Zachman Framework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Zachman Framework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Zachman Framework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Zachman Framework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Zachman Framework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Zachman Framework Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Zachman Framework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are checks disbursed by someone other than the individual who authorized payment?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How are you predicting what future (work)loads will be?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the Zachman Framework project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Zachman Framework project risks?
- Procurement Audit: Is the issuance of purchase orders scheduled so that orders are not issued daily?
- Variance Analysis: What does a favorable labor efficiency variance mean?
- Executing Process Group: How could stakeholders negatively impact your Zachman Framework project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are best practices for delivering and developing training evaluations to maximize the benefits of leveraging emerging technologies?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Write a oneto two-page paper describing your dream team for this Zachman Framework project. What type of people would you want on your team?
Step-by-step and complete Zachman Framework Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Zachman Framework project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Zachman Framework project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Zachman Framework project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Zachman Framework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Zachman Framework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Zachman Framework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Zachman Framework project with this in-depth Zachman Framework Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Zachman Framework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Zachman Framework and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Zachman Framework investments work better.
This Zachman Framework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.