This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in 3D Printing assessment.
'It is very user-friendly and easy to use and get results. We have found the support response to be excellent. They will reach back within hours.' - Director Process Improvement and Analytics in the Healthcare Industry
'It was a great experience working with The Art of Service. The self assessment was very helpful and provided many learning opportunities for our organisation.' - Business Intelligence Platform Manager in the Miscellaneous Industry
'The Art of Service self assessment' - the right tool for rapid end user adoption. Easy to learn. Every time I do an internal demo the audience is 'wowed'.' - Senior Manager, Quality Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The 3D Printing Self-Assessment?
The 3D Printing Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the 3D Printing work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every 3D Printing task and that every 3D Printing outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring 3D Printing opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored 3D Printing advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth 3D Printing Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3D Printing improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The 3D Printing Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3D Printing Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The 3D Printing Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3D Printing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3D Printing and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define 3D Printing with this 3D Printing Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: In a project to restructure 3D Printing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Define Question: How does the organization define, manage, and improve its 3D Printing processes?
- Measure Question: How do we maintain 3D Printing's Integrity?
- Analyze Question: How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected 3D Printing results are met?
- Improve Question: Does 3D Printing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Control Question: In the case of a 3D Printing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a 3D Printing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any 3D Printing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Sustain Question: How do we go about Securing 3D Printing?
Value [to you] of the 3D Printing Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal 3D Printing Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.