This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in CMM assessment.
'Solid product for explorative data visualization, with variety of filtering, maps, drill through reports visually appealing and instantly available. Desktop product was easy to install and deploy reports within a short time period. Opened up a new world of interactive interpretation of data, rather than static reports delivered 1 x month.' - Sr. Data Analytics Consultant in the Services Industry
'Easy to get started and easy to use. Great product and support when needed.' - Mike, Data Centre Solutions Provider at Cisco Systems
'I like TAOS, I believe that it is the best BI tool on the market. For our use cases, it is perfect. Our users are enjoying to work with TAOS. TAOS allows us fast value, i.e. we bought a couple of self assessments and immediately started to generate reports and dashboards. Business users are happy to jump from legacy BI to TAOS. Everyone, loves the quality of the self-assessments outcome, data visualizations, interactivity and etc.' - Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
What Is The CMM Self-Assessment?
The CMM Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the CMM work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every CMM task and that every CMM outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring CMM opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored CMM advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth CMM Self-Assessment. Featuring 654 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CMM improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The CMM Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 654 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CMM Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The CMM Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CMM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CMM and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define CMM with this CMM Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 654 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How can you measure CMM in a systematic way?
- Define Question: Place measurement within the context of cmmi (or cmmi within the context of measurement?
- Measure Question: Who are the people involved in developing and implementing CMM?
- Analyze Question: What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this CMM process?
- Improve Question: Have the types of risks that may impact CMM been identified and analyzed?
- Control Question: What are cmm levels and their definitions?
- Sustain Question: What other areas of the organization might benefit from the CMM teamês improvements, knowledge, and learning?
Value [to you] of the CMM Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal CMM Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.