This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Configuration Management assessment.
'We made more progress with The Art of Service in 6 months than in the previous 2.5 years with another, much more expensive product. Install, deployment was flawless. Availability of training was awesome.' - Senior Manager of Business Intelligence in the Government Industry
'I've been using The Art of Service for 7 years and I've always loved the their products. It makes me a more efficient employee at any company I've ever been employed it. I always buy a self assessment when I start a new position.' - Director of Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
'In a matter of minutes, you can have basic reports working with few effort. Non-IT users can use The Art of Service's self assessment without IT support, they are really autonomous.ã BI Architect in the Energy and Utilities Industry
What Is The Configuration Management Self-Assessment?
The Configuration Management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Configuration Management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Configuration Management task and that every Configuration Management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Configuration Management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Configuration Management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Configuration Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 773 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Configuration Management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Configuration Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 773 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Configuration Management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Configuration Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Configuration Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Configuration Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Configuration Management with this Configuration Management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 773 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What does the term software configuration management mean?
- Define Question: Are there Configuration Management problems defined?
- Measure Question: What are the compelling business reasons for embarking on Configuration Management?
- Analyze Question: How did the Configuration Management manager receive input to the development of a Configuration Management improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Improve Question: What are the compelling business reasons for embarking on Configuration Management?
- Control Question: How can skill-level changes improve Configuration Management?
- Sustain Question: What is the main difference between a cmdb (Configuration Management database) and a typical asset register?
Value [to you] of the Configuration Management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Configuration Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.