This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Customer Data assessment.
'Strong user community and online support offerings. Responsive sales and support organization. Forward thinking approach to customer needs.' - CIO in the Government Industry
'The Art of Service self assessment reporting is exceptionally good. Out of box report creating was a great help to validate 'What/if' analysis. Data security was paramount factor and it was very well managed by The Art of Service' - IT Director in the Retail Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment allows us to make analytics available to all users with our environment while maintaining appropriate security.' - Analytics Consultant in the Finance Industry
What Is The Customer Data Self-Assessment?
The Customer Data Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Customer Data work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Customer Data task and that every Customer Data outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Customer Data opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Customer Data advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Customer Data Self-Assessment. Featuring 628 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Data improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Customer Data Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 628 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Data Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Customer Data Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Data and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Customer Data with this Customer Data Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 628 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Customer Data work? How is the team addressing them?
- Define Question: Has the Customer Data work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Measure Question: Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Customer Data services/products?
- Analyze Question: Is the impact that Customer Data has shown?
- Improve Question: Have all basic functions of Customer Data been defined?
- Control Question: What potential environmental factors impact the Customer Data effort?
- Sustain Question: Meeting the challenge: are missed Customer Data opportunities costing us money?
Value [to you] of the Customer Data Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Customer Data Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.