This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Cybersecurity Risk Management assessment.
'Wonderful user and sales experience. Excellent sales and product support. The The Art of Service team has gone above and beyond to help ensure that we are getting more than we expected out of the tool. The product is extremely user friendly and is helping us to put information in the hands of those who need it, quickly and reliably.' - Executive Vice President, Supply Chain in the Manufacturing Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment works very well and provides significant visual analytics on operations to our end users.' - Manager, IT Clinical Systems in the Healthcare Industry
'End users are pleased with the outcome of the implementation.' - Director of Corporate Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Cybersecurity Risk Management Self-Assessment?
The Cybersecurity Risk Management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Cybersecurity Risk Management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Cybersecurity Risk Management task and that every Cybersecurity Risk Management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Cybersecurity Risk Management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Cybersecurity Risk Management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Cybersecurity Risk Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 648 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cybersecurity Risk Management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Cybersecurity Risk Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 648 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cybersecurity Risk Management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Cybersecurity Risk Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cybersecurity Risk Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cybersecurity Risk Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Cybersecurity Risk Management with this Cybersecurity Risk Management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 648 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are we Assessing Cybersecurity Risk Management and Risk?
- Define Question: What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Cybersecurity Risk Management project manager?
- Measure Question: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Cybersecurity Risk Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Analyze Question: Has the direction changed at all during the course of Cybersecurity Risk Management? If so, when did it change and why?
- Improve Question: Have the types of risks that may impact Cybersecurity Risk Management been identified and analyzed?
- Control Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect Cybersecurity Risk Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Sustain Question: In a project to restructure Cybersecurity Risk Management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Value [to you] of the Cybersecurity Risk Management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Cybersecurity Risk Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.