This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Embedded Software and Systems assessment.
'The Art of Service works for us well. It is suited to presentations of data that lend themselves to visual representation, and for presentations of tabular information. If the audience wants to engage with the information in a spreadsheet, this is the solution, and if the audience is looking for brevity and easy access, The Art of Service's self assessment does this very well.' - CIO in the Education Industry
'The assessments and the support and guides are helpful resources. I suspect many people, like me, would be able to ramp up faster with a The Art of Service Self-Assessment at our disposal.' - IT Program Manager in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service's self-assessment has worked great for us. Ease of use and end user adaptability have been the key success factors.' - BI Practice Leader in the Government Industry
What Is The Embedded Software and Systems Self-Assessment?
The Embedded Software and Systems Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Embedded Software and Systems work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Embedded Software and Systems task and that every Embedded Software and Systems outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Embedded Software and Systems opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Embedded Software and Systems advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Embedded Software and Systems Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Embedded Software and Systems improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Embedded Software and Systems Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Embedded Software and Systems Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Embedded Software and Systems Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Embedded Software and Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Embedded Software and Systems and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Embedded Software and Systems with this Embedded Software and Systems Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Does the Embedded Software and Systems performance meet the customerês requirements?
- Define Question: How did the Embedded Software and Systems manager receive input to the development of a Embedded Software and Systems improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Measure Question: Is the Embedded Software and Systems process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Analyze Question: How do we measure improved Embedded Software and Systems service perception, and satisfaction?
- Improve Question: Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Embedded Software and Systems project. should it be formal and complex, are can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Control Question: Does Embedded Software and Systems analysis show the relationships among important Embedded Software and Systems factors?
- Sustain Question: What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Embedded Software and Systems strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Value [to you] of the Embedded Software and Systems Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Embedded Software and Systems Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.