This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Materials management assessment.
'The Art of Service's Self-Assessments are extremely easy to work with, and have a variety of deployment options.' - Director, EIM in the Healthcare Industry
'Excellent vendor to work with' - Sr Analyst-IT in the Healthcare Industry
'Very fast implementation. Easy to start using the self-assessment.' - Service Owner, Business Intelligence in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Materials management Self-Assessment?
The Materials management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Materials management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Materials management task and that every Materials management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Materials management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Materials management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Materials management Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Materials management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Materials management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Materials management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Materials management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Materials management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Materials management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Materials management with this Materials management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is maximizing Materials management protection the same as minimizing Materials management loss?
- Define Question: Have the types of risks that may impact Materials management been identified and analyzed?
- Measure Question: If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Materials management goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Analyze Question: What are the success criteria that will indicate that Materials management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Improve Question: Has the Materials management work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Control Question: How will the Materials management team and the organization measure complete success of Materials management?
- Sustain Question: Will Materials management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Value [to you] of the Materials management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Materials management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.