This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Policies and Procedures assessment.
'Well, I have been using The Art of Service's self assessments just for a few months and I'm impressed how easy it is to create cool visualizations, and RACI roadmaps. Also, is one of the best tools to create dashboards using Big Data.' - CIO in the Construction Industry
'Powerful tool that is simple, to use and users with Excel skills were able to pick up the desktop tool quickly.' - Manager of Strategy & R&D in the Finance Industry
'Fantastic! The Art of Service is well worth your time and money.' - Director, Enterprise Architecture in the Finance Industry
What Is The Policies and Procedures Self-Assessment?
The Policies and Procedures Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Policies and Procedures work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Policies and Procedures task and that every Policies and Procedures outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Policies and Procedures opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Policies and Procedures advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Policies and Procedures Self-Assessment. Featuring 742 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Policies and Procedures improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Policies and Procedures Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 742 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Policies and Procedures Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Policies and Procedures Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Policies and Procedures projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Policies and Procedures and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Policies and Procedures with this Policies and Procedures Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 742 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How do we ensure that implementations of Policies and Procedures products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Define Question: Are wlan/wwan policies and procedures adequate?
- Measure Question: Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Policies and Procedures?
- Analyze Question: Are policies and procedures consistent with the strategic plan?
- Improve Question: How did the Policies and Procedures manager receive input to the development of a Policies and Procedures improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Control Question: Does the jail have adequate written policies and procedures governing the use of force and restraints?
- Sustain Question: What are the business goals Policies and Procedures is aiming to achieve?
Value [to you] of the Policies and Procedures Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Policies and Procedures Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.